Chapter 19: X-Factor audition-Kallie

Niall's POV

"Are you sure I can do this?" Kallie asks looking super worried. "You'll do brilliant baby." She loves when I call her that so I apparently did it then. "Thanks" She hugs me tightly and I kiss her on the forehead. "Next up Kallie Grean" the intercom belted over the screaming crowd. They have decided to audition seperately and then work together throughout the rest of the audtitions. I watch as she walks out onto the stage. She looks really good wearing a pink flowered dress wrapped with a brown leather belt, a pair of cowgirl boots, and some bracelets and a pair of earrings.

"Hi" she says nervously into the microphone. "Hi" the judges say. "So what are you gonna perform for us?" Simon asks twirling a pen with his fingers. "Er Blown Away by Carrie Underwood." "Good Luck Kallie."

The music plays and I am literally dancing to her voice. It's amazing. She does really good. "Wow that was amazing Kallie. It's a yes from me" Louis says. "Me too" Sharon agrees. "You have three yes's" Simon says and Kallie jumps up a bit and does some kinda hipthrust like what I did when I got in. She runs into my arms and hides her face into my neck. "You did really good" I whisper into her ear. "Thanks babe. Now Bekah an Sophy aren't until tomorrow and Wednesday so we should go eat like steak or something" she whispers for no apparent reason. I nod vigorously and we walk, hand-in-hand, to our car. The rest of the guys and gals rode in seperate cars and have already made their way home.

I'm just glad she made it through even though I knew she would.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is like the shortest freaking chapter EVER. But um I ya know wanted to have each girs auditions in a seperate chapter so I could put the videos for their audition songs in the mutimedia. So er yeah. BYE GUYS!!