Chapter 6

Niall's POV

I did it. I finally told Kallie I like her. Well I did in a note but that's because I get nervous around her. I am in my room deciding on what to wear to the concert there is a knock at the door.

"Come in," I say and the door opens. Kallie is standing there with the note in her hand. "Really?" She asks. "Yes I do," I say, "I have ever since I met you." She walks toward me and I wrap my arms around her waist. She does the same to my neck and I say "I love you Kallie Grean." She kisses me and it isn't a regular kiss, It's more like an I can't beleive it kiss.

When it ends she looks at me with her beautiful gray eyes. "I love you too Niall Horan." I pull her close and kiss her again.

Kallie's POV

Wow I'm kissing Niall Horan, The Niall Horan. It feels so magical. It feels way better than what I felt with Marcus. I open my eyes and see his eyes still closed. When the kiss ends he says "So what do you say will you be my girlfriend." "Yes, Yes, Yes a million times Yes." I throw my arms around him for a hug but the force of the impact knocks us both to the ground.

"Well we're dating for 2 seconds and your already beating me up", he says and we both laugh hysterically.  I can't beleive I'm dating the cutest, sweetest, funniest, sexiest Irish guy in the world. Wow life is good.