One:

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

London, United Kingdom, Europe

.......................

The girl was walking ahead and turned to see her friend but she was not there making the gurl stop and turn around...

As she turned she saw her friend literally fighting with her bag on her shoulder while finding something inside it... the girl huffed a breath before groaning out loud...

"Nandini will you please walk fast!"

Nandini who was fiding with her bag looked up to see her friend who was glaring her... she let out a fake laugh and ran to her...

"Sorry navya, i know its my fault but don't be angry!"

Navya nodded in disbelief before walking ahead... they were walking while nandini's head was now digged in her mobile messaging someone...

After getting the reply she huffed a breath and was about to look up but...

"Owww!"

She shouted at her head got hit with a tall frame making her head pain and nose turn red owing to her anger...

Navya stopped listening to nandini and saw her rubbing her forehead standing in front a tall guy... she opened her mouth to say something but that never came out as nandini shouted looking at the guy...

"Are you blind or what? Can't you see where are you standing!"

The guy gave an amused look at the girl who was shouting at him...

"Ab kya dekh rhy ho? Kbhi koi khubsurat larki nhi dekhi hai kya?" (What are you looking at? Haven't you seen a beautiful girl before?)

The guy coughed faking it and opening his mouth to say something but stopped listeing to the girl...

"Pata nhi kahan kahan sy chaly aty hayn, ameer hai to kya kuch bhi kr sakty hayn? Yeh jo apni limo hai na isko parking mein ja kr park kro, yeh jaga nhi hai park krny ki!" (Don't know from where you guys come, you are rich does that means you can do anything? Go and park this limo of yours in the parking log, this is not the place to park!)

Saying so she held navya's hand and went inside the university... while the guy was standing there with his mouth opened to say something with his hand on his chest....

He just saw the girl walking inside while he couldn't speak a word...
The guy came to the senses by one of his bodyguard...

"Prince we should be going!"

He looked at the bodyguard and nodding at him sat inside while his eyes was still on the university gate where the girl went... his lips curved into a smile and chuckled muttering

"Stupid!"

.......................

The guy entered the castle smiling to himself but stopped listening to a voice...

"Prince you came! Queen was calling you in her room!"

The guys nodded after vanishing his smile and walking to the stairs to walk to her mother's room...

Giving a knock on the door he opened the door and spoke

"Mama u called for me?"

His mother smiled to him and nodded her head before walking to the bed and sitting on it while the guy to came there and sat beside her mother...

"So what is it?"

His mother smiled and then spoke looking at him...

"Kaal apki dadi jaan a rhi hai, to kaal ap ghaar hi rahiay ga, unho ny special mujhy kaha hai, pechli dafa bhi ap kaam sy gy huay thy!" (Tomorrow your granny is coming, so be at home tomorrow, she specially asked me to say this to you, previously you were not at home!)

The guy smiled and nodded his head saying...

"Okay, no plans for tomorrow, only family time!"

He smiled at the end at his mother who creased his head... just then the door was opened with a thud making the duo look at the door...

"Bhai i am done with abhimanyu, i am not going to marry him, all he do is to irritate me!"

Saying so she came and hugged the guy who chuckled and looked at abhimanyu who was smiling looking at his fiance...

"Why you always tease her?"

Abhimanyu who laughed shrugging his shoulders while coming inside.... just then another voice came...

"Bhaiiiii"

The guy nodded in disbelief and was welcomed with another hug from a little girl...

"Now what happened to my ananya?"

She just kept hugging him sitting on his lap and spoke

"I missed you, you know i had so much fun in the camp!"

The guys smiled and then looked at his mother

"Where is the third one?"

His mother opened her mouth to say something when another shout came to their ears...

"Ananya you lied to me!"

And lastly she came and then coming on the bed hugged the guy from back saying...

"Bhai ananya lied to me about your presence and came here running!"

The guys chuckled and spoke...

"Its okay alya, she is a kid!"

"Im 14 bhai!"

Little ananya shouted from his lap making him laugh and then the four ladies hugged him close to their hearts... he is their life...

A Great Son of his mother QUEEN NEYONIKA MALHOTRA

A Problem Solver of his sister PRINCESS MUKTI MALHOTRA

A Complaining Center of his sister PRINCESS ALYA MALHOTRA

A Loving Father Figure of his sister PRINCESS ANANYA MALHOTRA

Their family moment was broken by abhimanyu who adored them before asking his best friend...

"What made you late Manik!"

He is MANIK MALHOTRA, the Prince/Upcoming king of WALES, LONDON, the GRANDSON if his favourite granny, the SON of his mother and late father, the BROTHER of his three younger sisters, the FRIEND of abhimanyu singh.

.......................

Here you go the first ever chapter of this story!
Sorry to make you all wait!
Hope it was up to the mark!
Will post the next sooner!

#OkThanksBye