Thirty One:

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments will be appreciated...

......................

MORE COMMENTS MEANS DOUBLE UPDATE

.....................

Next Day

Only 5 days were left till manik's crowning ceremony and everyone were getting busier in their works... starting from the workers in the castle to the reporters their to cover the crowning ceremony and everyone in between...

Neyonika being the queen had to look after all the decorations that were needed... and the reporters were busy completing their reports and all... while the siblings in the castle were busy spying on the two people who were trying to remove manik from the crown...

......................

Afternoon Time

Nandini was busy with her work along Alex as the duo worked on the things which were done and also looking at the remaining things according to the shedules...

Manik was busy in his office with some things that needed to be done before his oath day yhe one which had to be done before the crowing so that if anyone have any problem then they can raise their voice on it... 

Jason looked at Nisha who was standing in front the door of manik's office...

"Just take him away somehow!"

Jason mumbled before walking on the side... Nisha rolled her eyes and was about to knock on the door when alya and Ananya came there directly walking in manik's office...

"Bhai."

Nisha looked at manik from the door who was busy and then at alya who stood near Nisha asking her...

"Nisha you here? Do you want something?"

Nisha smiled at her saying...

"No, was just passing by so thought to say hello to manik!"

Alya nodded her head before saying...

"Then come!"

Nisha looked at manik who was talking to Ananya and then back at alya saying...

"He seems busy, i will see him later!"

And then she walked away from there... Alya just looked on the side to see Jason walking away from there behind Nisha... alya kept looking at them for a while before going inside the office room...

......................

Night Time

"All i know is that they need to go in bhai's office, may be to get something from there!"

Alya spoke to Alex as the duo walked towards Jason's room to see if they can listen to something... alex nodded and the duo stopped by the door... alya looked around to see no one while alex slowly opened the door a bit and in the next second they listened to Nisha speaking...

"Just tell me what do you want from his office, can't we get that out?"

Alya and Alex shared a look before peeking inside to see Jason sitting on the bed with a smirk playing on his lips... while Nisha was standing a 2 steps away from him...

"The file which have the policies of the government of Wales!"

Nisha frowned so did the spying duos...

"All we need is to prove that manik is not eligible for being a king! And i have a few things to add in that policy that can do over work, doing so i can put forward my name, and if i became a king then eventually you will be the queen."