Thirty Eight:

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments will be appreciated...

.....................

Epilogue will be given after the completion of the target.

Target: 100 comments (genuine ones)

....................

A Week Later

Nandini was sitting in the room proofreading a report of her boss... while navya was getting ready in her room to go out with her boyfriend... just then the bell rang... nandini looked at the door of her room which was opened when navya shouted...

"I will see to it!"

Nandini huffed and again went back to her work while navya walked to the door to open it... navya opened the door lesiurely and as she looked at the person her eyes went wide...

"Navya?"

He asked pointing at navya with a frown and a smile...

"King Manik Malhotra!"

Navya mumbled with her eyes wide and manik smiled pulling down his finger... manik kept standing there for a few moments with navya still looking at manik with shock before he himself asked...

"Can i come inside?"

Navya immediately got embarrassed and said moving back...

"I am really sorry, please come!"

Manik smiled and came inside... as navya closed the door nandini's voice came...

"Who is it navya?"

Manik smiled at her voice and looked at navya who in an instant spoke...

"The 2nd room!"

Manik nodded and walked to the room... as he stood there at the door nandini looked up and as her eyes found him her lips stretched into a smile and same happened with manik when the duo listened navya'e shout...

"Nandu i am going and won't be back till tomorrow evening."

And in the next moment the main door was shut with a thud... as soon as it happened manik walked to nandini's bed and nandini placed her laptop on the side table in the meantime...

Manik got settled beside nandini side hugging her and nandini just snuggled to him to get his warmth... both closed there eyes and were feeling each other... soon nandini looked up at manik still her face and body sticking to him...

"It took you a bit long to come."

Manik smiled looking down at her face and moved his hand to crease her cheek before mumbling...

"Had to sort out the things you left behind. You knew that i would come! Don't you?"

"I knew! Because you told me that you will take me with you no matter what, so i was waiting!"

Telling him Nandini smiled calmly at him and manik asked...

"Why you left that butterfly on the table?"

"You got that?"

Asked nandini and manik nodded on which nandini spoke...

"You told me the Butterfly symbolize HOPE."

Nandini looked at manik who pecked her forehead saying...

"And you were hoping for me to come to you soon."