Ten:

Ignore mistakes if any...
inline comments will be appreciated...

.....................

Target: 40 comments

.....................

Nandini smiled clicking some random yet beautiful shots in the camera... she looked around the carnival moving to the other side holding the camera.... she looked at the 3 boys who were selling lollipops on a stall... she walked to them and greeted the boys...

"Hello!"

The boys smiled and greeted back before one of them spoke...

"Do you want a lollipop?"

Nandini smiled and nodded her head asking them...

"Can I take your picture?"

Saying so nandini pointed at her camera on which the boys grinned widely... nandini smiled and clicked their picture before one boy gave nandini the lollipop...

"Are there homemade?"

Nandini asked pulling out some money from her jeans pocket...

"Yes!"

The 3rd boys nodded... nandini passed the 2nd one the money asking them...

"So who made them? You mother?"

The boys gave nandini a small fake smile before the 3rd one spoke...

"We don't have mothers! We will in that Orphanage"

He said as he pointed to at the orphanage which was on the back side of  the carnival... nandini's heart fell looking at the cute boys... she knew the pain of not having a parents...

"We all kids made these with our Nanny!"

Nandini smiled at the 1st boy as he told nandini...

"So will you take me to meet others?"

Nandini spoke and the boys smiled but then said...

"But our stall?"

Nandini looked at the lollipops... only 3 were left so nandini said leaning down...

"So what if I brought all of them? I also have a friends so i will share it with them!"

The boys nodded with a big smile and nandini brought the lollipops before they took nandini to their orphanage...

As they entered the orphanage nandini met the kids who were really loving towards her... she clicked the pictures of children playing.... some laughing.... some talking... she was all time smiling while clickinh the pictures....

nandini was on the side of the garden's door looking at the pictures with a smile.... when the nanny of kids who is also the manager on the orphanage came there calling the kids...

"Kids Prince came to meet you all!"

Nandini's eyes snapped towards the door to see manik coming inside with a smile on his lips behind him the watchman of the orphanage and his driver was coming holding gifts in there hands....

Nandini stayed hidden as she looked at manik meeting the kids mingling with them... they all became so happy finding the gifts... manik was sitting on the couch talking with the little girl with a smile... the smile he had on his lips made nandini pull up her camera to her eye and she clicked the most adorable picture of the day.... the kids surrounding manik and they all smiling...