Twenty:

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments will be appreciated...

.....................

Target: 45+ comments.

.....................

A Day Later:

Nandini typed on her laptop sittingon the bed with her legs straight while Alex was laying beside her but his head was near nandini's foot and his foot near the pillow..

"Nanz!"

Called alex while nandini just hmmed asking him to continue...

"These royals are so tricky. No?"

Nandini frowned and looked at Alex who proped on his hand with the help of his elbow...

"Yea, like Jason was told as a good guy due go interaction but he is a toral flirt in real life according to me and Manik was showen a rude prince in the media because he don't like to interact with people on camera."

Nandini raised his brow cutting him...

"What you mean by camera?"

Alex smirked as he told nandini...

"Well you forgot to delete the pictures from my camera."

Nandini cursed hersef in her mind before glaring at alex...

"I swear if by any chance those pictures got leaked you will be dead."

Alex smirked more...

"What is going on nanz?"

Nandini rolled her eyes and again started to type on ber laptop while saying...

"Nothing is going on, i was there and just clicked those pictures."

Alex sat up on the bed and took nandini's laptop from her... placing it on bed he looked at nandini...

"Do you think I haven't noticed you and him stealing glances in the ball party?"

Nansini squeezed her eyes at alex who just spoke...

"Come on drop these looks now."

"Get out."

Nansini said trying to hide her smile... but alex he just laid down on the bed saying...

"I am not going, also you can smile, but first tell me what is going on?"

"I told you nothing."

Nandini said making alex node in disbelief before he again proped on his hand but this time laying straight in front nandini and said in a serious voice...

"Are you sure nanz?"

Nandini too became serious with this question and alex continued...

"If there is something between you two, which i know is, then just make sure you won't get hurt, just be fine."

Nandini just kept looking at alex for a few seconds before looking away and they just sat there in silence...

..................

Here manik got ready in his outfit for a day... he was wearing a casual t-shirt and jeans with a blazer before he walked out of his room and reached the family room where everyone were waiting for him all ready in their casual attire... 

"So dear family, all set to go?"

Asked manik and Ananya jumped on her feet making everyone laugh at her excitement...

"Okay okay, now get settled in the car i am coming in just few mins."

Ananya pouted but ran outside... everyone to walled out and manik started to go to his office room...

...................

Manik signed some papers before passing it to the person standing beside him... manik passed him a small smile while saying...

"Just make them done by the end of the week!"

The person nodded and walked out of the office... he walked to the hall when a voice stopped him...

"Good morning Prince!"

Manik looked on his back to see one of his indian cousin standing there... manik frowned for a second before saying...

"Good morning princess Nisha!"

Nisha smiled and walked to her wearing a one piece knee length dress which fitted her body perfectly...

"How are you? I heard the ball party was great yesterday! I couldn't come due to our delayed flight!"

Manik nodded with a little tint of smile before saying...

"Yes, mother told me, now if you don't mind i am getting late, so will have a chat later!"

Saying so manik walked out while nisha kept standing there looking at the door until Jason came there and stood beside Nisha...

"What is so amusing?"

Nisha looked at Jason who raised his brows with a smirk... Nisha again looked at the door before saying....

"The Prince is going to be a King!"

It was a serious statement making the duo look at each other...
While on the other hand manik spend the whole day with his family at their small farm area which was made by their father for his birthday...
And nandini spend the whole day with alex sitting on the bed as they had an online meeting with their boss...

......................

Posting after long!
But let me tell you this update is written by my weeks ago,
I thought to post this after completing it!
But somehow i was not satisfied about what i was thinking to write so yes this is how i am ending this a chapter!
Its a way too short chapter!
But i just posted it so that i can write the next chapter, or else i would have been hanging on this chapter till don't know when!

Also told you all that the total chapter will be 40-45
And we are half way through it!
So yes now the story will be a bit fast!

See you all in the next chapter

#OkThanksBye