Twenty Four:

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

...................

5 Days Later

Nandini was sitting in the family room of Malhotra's on a couch all dressed up in her casual yet classy dress... and in front her sat Neyonika... well today nandini wanted to have an interview of Neyonika who gladly agreed on it...

So after alex took some shots of Neyonika nandini sat in front her holding her dairy and a pen and wearing her beautiful smile on her lips...

Alex stood on the side taking few shots as nandini started to ask the questions which were replied by Neyonika ever so effortlessly... Alex was checking the pictures when he felt someone's presence beside him... so he looked up to find manik standing there looking at the two ladies with a smile...

"Good afternoon!"

Alex greeted on which manik greeted him back asking him...

"So done with it?"

Manik pointed at the camera and alex nodded before the duo looked at the two ladies... nandini looked up at the door while asking a question... when she saw manik... a soft smile came on her lips before she again looked at Neyonika...

Manik smiled at it and alex too saw it so he looked at manik and spoke...

"Would you mind if i take some time of yours?"

Manik frowned a bit before saying...

"No not at all, what is it?"

Alex looked at nandini before parting his lips...

"I don't know her from childhood, but it has been many years since we got to know each other, she have lost everything in her life before she got navya and me, she also don't have any friends other than us, i know i should not talk to you like this, but if nandini got hurt even a bit, then i will not leave you!"

Alex said the last line looking at manik who was smiling a little....

"You know you are a really really great friend, besides I am not going to hurt her ever in any way."

Manik turned his gaze to nandini as he continued...

"She has something in her and I just can't pull myself back from her, all i know that she is the smile on my face, and I can't hurt my smile!"

Saying so manik looked at Alex who was all time looking at manik.... as he ended Alex smiled and the duo looked at nandini when Jason came there and looked at nandini before saying to alex...

"Man your girl is really something!"

Manik looked at Jason with a frown while Alex seconded his expression... Jason looked at alex and then at nandini saying...

"They way she is covering the whole cornation event, she is really hardworking."

Saying so he looked at alex who gave a fake smile and said...

"Well thank you, but I already knew that!"

Saying so he looked at nandini whiel manik was all time looking at the two ladies... Jason opened his mouth to say something when Nisha came there and called him...

"Here you are, can you come with me? There is some problem!"

Nisha was having different kind of expression while made alex frown... while Jason hurriedly walked away from there... Alex looked at manik who was smiling at the two ladies...