Twenty Six:

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments will be appreciated...

......................

70+ COMMENTS for DOUBLE UPDATE

......................

Wearing a olive green jacket over her white shirt and black pants nandini tightened her shoe laces and then picked up her mobile and pushed it in her jeans pocket... looking at her flowing hair on her back nandini smiled brightly and ran out of the room to the back garden and then reached the stable....

Coming inside the stable nandini didn't found manik and it made her pout... she walked towards manik's horse who bowed his head in feont nandini making her smile and hesitantly she placed her hand on the horse head...

A beautiful smile appeared on her lips and she kept creasing him until a large palm got placed on nandini's with their fingers getting interlinked with each other... nandini immediately looked up at manik who smiled saying...

"So you two beacme friends and didn't even tell me about it?"

Nandini giggled at manik... manik pulled back his hand saying...

"So shall we?"

Nandini blinked her eyes gorgeously and manik then helped nandini to sit on the horse back before he hopped on and the horse ran fastly in the green fields with the cold wind giving chills to the duo... but they didn't mind at all as nandini pushed herself back on manik and snuggled to him who happily let her do it as he made the horse run to their destination...

As the horse slowed down nandini opened her eyes looking ahead an dfound them standing outside a beautiful tree house... well it was not a small one but a big two story tree house... their was a small garden in front the house with some swings and slides...

Nandini was adoring the tree house with so much concentration that she didn't felt manik going down until manik placed his hand on her waist asking her...

"Come!"

Nandini looked at manik in an instant and placed her hands on his shoulders as manik pulled her down on the ground... walking in front the tree house leaving manik, nandini spoke...

"This is so beautiful even in the dark! What is this place manik?"

She asked the later part turning to manik... manik tied his horse in the open stable which was beside the tree house... he looked at nandini and told her while walking to her...

"Its our treehouse, dad built this so that we all can have some time away from the castle and the responsiblities."

He stood beside nandini who was still looking at manik and asked him slowly...

"Then why you brought me here?"

Manik moved his eyes from the treehouse to nandini... holding her hand in his he spoke...

"Because you are becoming a part of me, i want to share everything with you! And this place!"

Manik looked at the treehouse saying...

"This place have my childhood, all the memories and happiness lies in here!"

Nandini couldn't help herself and she just tip towed and holding his chin placed her lips on hers... manik immediately snaked his arms holding her on her place and bend his head a bit more... nandini parted her lips to take his upper lip inside... sucking on it nandini pushed her tongue inside his and then they fought for dominance as their tongues laped each others and their lips were pressed against each other tightly taking oxygen from one another....

Feeling the blackness around they pulled back with breathes heavy as ever...

"That was.. incredibe!"

Manik said making nandini blush harder... moving back she looked at the house saying...

"Won't you take me inside?"

Manik smiled telling her...

"Gladly!"

And the duo walked inside holding each other's hand...

....................

Here on the other side in the castle alex stood in the main staircase waiting for Ananya and alya who asked him to come there...

"Alex!"

Alex looked around to see Ananya coming there with alya... he took some steps towards them and they reached near the room door...

"Lets get inside!"

Alya said and opened the door of the room which was one of the royal guest room and was free... coming inside alex asked...

"What is it?"

Ananya looked at alya and then at him before asking...

"First of all, where is nandini?"

Alex rolled his eyes saying...

"She said she is going to sleep, but i kneo she is not in her room!"

Ananya giggled at this saying..

"True that, Because bhai urgently got some work when i was talking to him!"

Alex smirked which alya frowned...

"Guys what is going on? How come bhai and nandini related?"

Ananya and alex shared a look before Ananya spoke out...

"Well the two of them have some kind of thing going on in between!"

"They What?"

Alya shouted making alex close his eyes in irritation while ananya closed her ear glaring at alya...

"That was loud!"

Mumbled alex earning a glare from alya...

"Yes they have! Do you have any problem with that?"

Ananya asked still glaring at alya who immediately spoke...

"Noo, they will look so adorable together"

"They already do!"

Said alex making Ananya node her head ans alya pouted...

"Now back to work, these two stupid heads are going to try ruin things for bhai, and I don't want any drama for now, thou i love it!"

Ananya spoke and the two others glared at he rmaking her laugh sheepishly...

"Okay then just make sure to know about what they will do and we have to stop them, i had seen this coming after taking the interview of that stupid cousin's of yours!"

Alex stated out the matter of the fact and then they trio came out of the room to go back whne they found nisha and Jason walking inside Nisha's room but what made them shock was their lips attached to each other...

"Were they kissing?"

Ananya asked the duo who immediately looked at ananya and then dragged her away from the area...

"You are not going to spy on them!"

Alya declared to Ananya who was making faces... alex agreed with alya saying...

"Yes, we both will do that! Just stay away from them!"

"Come on i am 15, not a kid!"

Ananya said with a pout but the duo nodded in no making Ananya throw her hand in air...

.......................

Next is going to be a full manan update
With some romance...
waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye