Eleven:

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments will be appreciated...

......................

Target: 40 comments
Only genuine comments will be counted!
Not the random one to complete the target!

......................

Manik entered the castle when he heard a whistle... so she looked on the right to see Abhimanyu standing with his back leaning to the wall and a smirk playing on his lips... as manik stopped Abhimanyu looked at manik still smirking...

"So!"

He paused and looked at manik's hand which was having a lollipop...

"Candies! I see!"

Manik looked at the lollipop and rolled his eyes before he started to walk away... Abhimanyu laughed at manik who disappeared and at the same moment mukti came there and frowned looking at him smiling...

"What are you smiling at?"

Abhimanyu looked at mukti who was literally glaring at him... Abhimanyu pulled mukti close to him by holding her from her waist... with one ahnd he kept holding her and with the other one tucked her hair behind her hair.... while mukti has her hands on his chest...

"Something blooming around!"

Mukti frowned while Abhimanyu chuckled and gave her a flying kiss... mukti rolled her eyes before she dragged Abhimanyu with her....

........................

Nandini stopped typing on her laptop sitting on the bed as her mobile rang... looking at the caller she picked up the call...

"Oh wow, look who remembered me! The great Navya!"

"Yea, yea as if you haven't forgotten me!"

Navya spoke in an instant... nandini chuckled and navya just asked...

"Leave everything, first tell me did you had any encounter with the Charming Prince!"

Nandini sighed but with a smile playing on her lips and then she told navya...

"Well yes, had an encounter and I said Sorry about that day and he forgave me without any other thought!"

As nansini completed navya spoke with surprised voice...

"He seems nice, orelse all the Kings, Prince have their arrogance issues!"

Nandini smiled and spoke unknowingly...

"They all are!"

Navya listened this and she knew nandini didn't said that in all her senses this made navya smirk and she asked...

"Oh so you already have met the whole royal family?"

Listening to her nandini rolled her eyes and said....

"Not all, but yes a very few of them!"

Navya opened her mouth to say something but nansini cut her and said almost immediately...

"Okay now let me do my work, i have so many things to write about!"

"Don't worry, you are going to come back to me only!"

Navya said before nandini ended the call and looked at the laptop... she eyes fell on the time and she spoke to herself...

"By now Ananya shall be done with her class!"