Eighteen:

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments will be appreciated...

.........................

Target: 60+ comments.
(I won't asking you all to conpkete the chapter like i have done previously, i will write the chapter and keep it as a draft until you will complete the target yourself. Even if it will take a day, 2 or 3)

........................

Nandini smiled at ananya who came and stood beside her and alex...

"Little princess don't you wanna go and meet everyone?"

Alex asked from Ananya as she took a juice from the table... nandini looked at alex so did ananya who spoke...

"I don't like any of them, they are just here to see bhai, but they all feel jealous and their fake congratulations irks me, so i am better away, also this time i have a friend to stay with in the ball!"

She smiled at the end making nandini smile at her while alex nodded his head thinking about Ananya's words... nandini sipped her drink leisurely and raised her eyes up to find manik's orbs straight in front her but at a distance... his lips were wearing a smile as someone talked to him... 

Nandini bite her lower lip not moving her gaze... manik also kept staring at her before saying an excuse me to the people he was talking and started to take steps towards nandini making her feel conscious about herself...

But before manik could reach her the mic made noise in the arena and it made manan look around... and there stood the head maid who was handling the ball...

"Good evening people, so as it is the ball, the ball dance will be starting soon, everyone feel free to join in"

Passing a smile she moved away from there and the tune of piano rang in the arena along with the violin and soon enough the singer started to sing the slow song...

The day we met,
Frozen I held my breath
Right from the start;

Ananya got excited and she literally pushed nandini to the girls who were there to dance... nandini looked at ananya with wide eyes but she and alex just cheered for her making nandini roll her eyes before giving her hand to the guy who came to her...

I knew that I'd found a home for my heart
Beats fast
Colors and promises;

While manik was too aaked by one of his guests's daughter and manik nodded his with a small smile and stood in the couples with the girl dancing slowly....

How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone?
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow;

Manik looked up at nandini who too looked at manik at the same time and a smile appeared on her lips....

One step closer;

The partners got changed as the ladies moved to the next Guy with nandini only 2 turns away from manik...

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more;

Nandini looked down at her feet for a second with a huge smile on her lips while manik too looked away with a smile as the duo realised they were just lost in each other...

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away;

The couples twirled yet again and nandini was only one twirl away from manik.... both glanced each other before looking at their partners and passibg them a smile...

What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this
One step closer;

Yet again a twirl happened and manan's eyes clashed yet again but now not from any distance... nandini looked away at her partners who passed a smile as nandini holding her from her waist...

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more;

Dancing on the slow tone the guys again gave a twirl and nandini landed perfectly in manik's arms who sucked a breathe feeling her cologne...

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years

Manik smiled at nandini as he moved forward and stood in the centre as he won't have to change the partners now... nandini gave a blushing smile at manik who smiled back looking down at her... but both kept their appearance way too nice for anyone to notice it...

I'll love you for a thousand more
Ohh;

Manik held her waist and nandini kept her hand on his shoulders as manik uttered to her...

"Green looks good on you!"

Nandini looked at manik as he twirled her in his arms...

One step closer;

Pulling her again to him manik smiled as nandini asked...

"Is that a compliment to me or to the dress?"

Manik chuckled as they continued to dance...

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years

Manik held nandini close to himself as he spoke slowly to her...

"Well its a compliment to the dress because it is looking even more beautiful after you wore it!"

This time nandini chuckled as she spoke...

I'll love you for a thousand more
And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me

"Wasn't that too much cheezy?"

Manik smiled as he agreed...

"It was!"

I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Both chuckled as manik gathered her in his arms while mumbling to her...

"You are looking really beautiful."

The song ended and nandini looked up at manik's eyes which was happy just like his smile telling... nandini lipsee a small thank you before the duo moved back and nandini bowed down respectfully before moving bavk leaving a little tint of smile on nandini's lips...

........................

One more chapter of BALL PARTY is left!
That will be the next one
Let me know!
Complete the target to get the update!

#OkThanksBye