Nineteen:

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments will be appreciated...

.....................

Target: 65+ comments

.....................

Nandini stood beside Ananya and Alex who were busy talking to each other when nandini looked at the person who was taking to alya but alya looked pissed off so she asked ananya out of curiosity...

"is that Jason?"

Ananya and Alex looked at nandini then at the direction and ananya groaned...

"God, why he is here?"

Nandini and alex frowned while ananya ran to alya before fake greeted the guy as she oulled alya with her and alya sighed a breathe as they walked away from there... nandini and alex looked at each other and after few mins ananya came there to them again...

"I really hate him, so did alya di."

Ananya said making the duo even more confused...

"Why so?"

Asked nandini and ananya told her...

"He is our paternal cousin but a long distant one, he is always behind alya di and also had some issues with bhai!"

Nandini nodded when alex spoke...

"But I heard Jason is a really good guy!"

"Not everything is true!"

Ananya said and alex do agreed on it as he also listened many rude things about manik and malhotra family but they are opposite to those news....

The ball event was going smooth with manik busy with everyone yet he kept glancing at nandini who had a great time with alex and ananya and even alya joined them for a little while....

Soon enough it was almost the end of the event when alex's phone ringed... he looked at the caller and said to nandini...

"Gotta go, girlfriend calling"

Nandini chuckled while ananya giggled and alex went from there... after that ananya was called by mukti who was talking to Abhimanyu... nandini stood there for a few seconds before sighing and she walked out from the arena....

While going she caught manik's eyes who was talking to one of his paternal aunt... he gave a smile and excused himself before walking out if the arena... coming out he looked on right and then at left and found nandini's retiring figure as she was going to the back garden...

Here nandini came to the back garden and sitting on the bench smiled to herself... raising her eyes up in the sky she looked at the stars in th black sky when a voice starled her...

"Running away from everyone?"

Nandini immediately looked at the person ans found manik standing there... she huffed before smiling...

"You scared me, and not running but was alone so came here."

Manik smiled and walking to nandini sat beside her... nandini smiled at him as their shoulders touched...

"Why are you here? Don't you have to be in the party?"

Asked nandini and manik shrugged his shoulders telling her...

"Everyone is going back, so i also had to go back to my room."

Nandini hmmed and the duo looked up at the sky with a smile... after a while manik looked at nandini who was smiling looking at the sky... the slow wind was moving nandini's hair running manik's view so he held the hair strands from her cheek and tucked them behind her ear making nandini look at him...

"What?"

Asked nandini after a while as manik kept looking at her...

"Nothing, just was not able to move my gaze."

Nandini looked away feeling a bit shy... but in a swift second manik held her chin making her turn to him and placed his rough lips on her soft ones.... nandini was shocked because of the sudden events but as she felt manik sucking her lips she snacked her arm around his neck and his shoulder closing her eyes in bliss...

Manik just held her cheek sucking her lips before her lips parted making him enter his tongue in her mouth to taste all her insides.... nandini was feeling so many things in her belly as manik kissed her more deeply then before....

Not wanted to break the kiss they kept kissing until they really felt the need of the oxygen... manik huffed badly so did nandini but they were still close as their nose were touching....

"What are you doing to me? This is getting unbearable for me."

Asked manik in his groggy yet husky voice making nandini shiver... she looked up at his orbs which were a few inches away...

"This was what I wanted to do since i saw you in this dress, looking heavenly beautiful."

Nandini sucked a breathe and manik just moved his thumb on her cheek making nandini close her eyes... looking at her leaning to her touch manik couldn't help but to look at her adam's apple and moving forward just placed his lips on it...

Nandini felt her breathe will stop but her lips parted as she uttered manik's name ever so softly...

"Manik."

Manik just sucked the spot before moving back... the duo kept staring at each other for a while until nandini blinked and looked away as her mobile rang... manik too looked at nandini's mobile which was showing navya's name... nandini glanced at manik before picking up the call..

"Navya I will call you later."

"But..."

Navya spoke but nandini just ended the call before looking at manik and soon leaned to her shoulder... manik smiled and gathered her in his arms.... they sat in the silence until nandini spoke out...

"I was 6 when my parents died in a car accident, i was also with them but somehow survived, then navya's parents took me with them as they were my parent's friends also our neighbors, years passed i lived with navya until we came to London and then i meet Alex who was my partner in my first project and is till now, i had also navya and Alex as my friends whom i loved and trusted but now..."

She stopped and looked up at manik.... she held his hand looking down and entwined it... looking up at manik she said...

"Now i started to trust you."

All manik could do was to kiss her forehead and mumble to her...

"I'm not going to break that trust."

Nandini just closed her eyes leaning to manik chest.... manik just held her close to him chest as the duo kept looking at the dark sky shining with stars....

......................

A manan update...
Just thinking that I have their romance come a little but sooner...
it should have be delayed a bit...
Complete the target for the next chapter...

#OkThanksBye