Five:

Ignore mistakes if any....
Comments will be appreciated....

......................

Next Morning

.......................

Nandini continued to bite her nail pacing from one end to the other in her room from the past half an hour... suddenly the door knocked and a voice came...

"Nancy come out, or else I will break the door!"

Nandini groaned at Alex who didn't knew even a bit of nandini's inner fight... she walked to the door and the leaning to it spoke loudly...

"Alex I don't think I will be able to do today's interview, I'm feeling a bit sick, can you please go on?

Nandini just wanted to puke as she felt the taste of the most unknown 'Please'... standing there waiting for a reply nandini heard alex...

"Sometimes you are too weird! I'll ask someone to give you the medicine! Thou i know you are not ill! Also you know they are going to ask your presence as your name is on the list, so if anyone came to call you I won't be doing anything!"

And Alex went away making nandini sigh in relief leaning to the door closing her eyes... but then her eyes went open in a second and ran to her suitcase... opening it nandini pulled out a pair of dark blue jeans with a light pink t-shirt with BEAUTIFUL printed on it.. getting dress in her jeans and t-shirt nandini wore her white sneakers and got up to go but stopped mumbling...

"My Jacket!"

Picking up the jacket from her bed nandini shoved her mobile in her pocket and then opened the door... peeking outside nandini found the coast clear and coming out of the room she locked the door like a theif and started to go towards her right when she heard a lady saying with her voice getting clear...

"Only one reporter is missing, Nandini Murthy, Prince would be coming any minute and she is late!"

Nandini's eyes widened and she looking up at the sky cursed her fate before turning around and running towards her left... in a few seconds she was out of the hallway at the same time two ladies entered the hallway...

Nandini sighed in relief and opened her looking up at the sky...

"I know you love to see me in trouble, but for once please help me from not going in front that Prince!"

Rolling her eyes nandini looked at her front to find herself in a beautiful small garden which had two benches facing each other... An elegant smile appeared on nandini's lips and taking steps ahead her fingers touched every petal of the blooming flowers until she reached the other end of the garden...

Nandini with a smile looked at her garden before raising her eyes up to see an open area... turning her eyes to her right she found a stable and mumbled...

"Royals!"

A chuckle let her lips but before if could come out properly... she was choked by the chuckle as in front her stood PRINCE MANIK MALHOTRA in his glory as he came down from the horse and patted his head with a smile on manik's lips...

Nandini's face was filled with horror and she immediately turned and took to step ahead but found herself laying on the floor on her back groaning...

"Fuck it man!"

Here nandini got some time to deal with her pain... manik listened to someone's groans so he turned around and found a girl laying on the floor cursing her fate... manik ran to help her but he found the same feisty girl...

an instant smile played on manik's lips which was gone in a second because of nandini's groans... Pulling out his hand in front nandini manik called her...

"You okay? Let me help you!"

The sugary sweet yet hard as nut voice reached nandini's ears and she opened her eyes slowly to see the least person she wanted to see... but damn he is hot nandini thought for a second before she remembered that she was supposed to hide from manik...

"Hey! You are alright?"

Manik asked again and all nandini wanted to do was to drown away with that voice... but for now she had other things to do... so taking manik's hand nandini stood up but only for the sake that he was willing to help him... standing up nandini bowed her head down to an extent that manik was not able to see even her nose...

"Thank you!"

Nandini said and immediately ran from there... manik kept looking at her for a second until she was disappeared in the garden... a chuckle left manik's lips and he nodded in disbelief when one of the maid came there...

"Your Majesty is calling for you Prince!"

Manik nodded his head and walked towards the barn and taking out his helmet manik hang ut over the hook and then walked inside the hall....

As manik sat on the chair he couldn't help but notice that nandini was not there... a smile came on his lips as he remembered her yet again... just then manik saw Alex who was sitting abit far but was busy in call... it looked like he was pissed off and also worried at the same time....

"Shall we start Prince?"

Manik looked at his mother who asked manik... and he nodded his head before the reporters started to throw questions on him one by one about him taking the crown... his thoughts for is country... and everything in between...

while all this while manik was telling them everything yet at the back of his mind he was picturing nandini again and again in the scene which happened a few minutes ago.....

.........................

Here in the room nandini was glaring her ceiling laying on the bed... while finally she spoke...

"What is your problem! I told you just to keep me away from him! And you! You just made me stand in front of him!"

Saying so nandini sat on the bed with her leg in criss-cross way... and then nandini spoke biting her nails...

"He must have seen my face, God how will i face him? I can't stay hidden for a whole long month!"

And she again fell on her back just then her mobile rang and pulling it out from her jeans nandini saw the caller...

"What is it?"

Asked nandini and listened from the other side...

"Hey! Watch your tone!"

Nandini just rolled her eyes and turning on her left asked...

"Speak navya!"

Navya wanted to kick her best friend's ass but then calming herself asked...

"So tell me! Did the Prince saw you in the hall?"

Nandini wanted to cry out on his question... and then she narrated navy about his sudden and most unexpected meet with the Prince...

"What do you think? He will sue your or not?"

Nandini asked at navya's question and spoke...

"I don't know! God, why I had to open my mouth every time!"

And in return she heard navya's laugh so nandini just ended the call and laid in her stomach hiding her face in it with manik's face playing in her head....

........................

Who watch Netflix?

Next question in next chapter!

#OkThanksBye