Thirty Two:

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments will be appreciated...

.........................

ALOT OF COMMENTS MEANS DOUBLE UPDATE around 60 or 70

.........................

Next Morning

Alya literally banged the door of Mukti's room which was soon got opened by Abhimanyu who was still sleepy in his trouser shirt... Alya ignored him and walked inside with a sleepy Ananya behind her with her eyes half closed...

"Hello Abhi bhai!"

Ananya mumbled looking at him and walking inside laid down on the huge couch to sleep again... while alya literally snatched the duvet from Mukti making her shirk at alya...

"What the hell alya!"

Mukti glared at alya sitting on the bed in her night dress... Abhimanyu yawned and laying back on the bed was all ready to sleep... alya looked at the trio who were all ready to sleep again so she spoke loudly wrapping her arms around her chest...

"Fine, go one sleep three of you, when bhai will be removed from the place of the king then your sleep will actually flew away."

Her this sentence literally woke up the three as they shouted at her...

"What?"

Alya shrugged her shoulders and went to open the door which got knocked... and there stood alex he gave alya a small nervous smile before walking inside...

"What they hell did you just said alya?"

Mukti asked standing on her toes which was seconded by Ananya who too spoke sitting on the couch...

"Yes! What was that?"

Alya looked at alex and eyed him to tell everyone and then he told them about the conversation of Jason and Nisha which they overheard....

"He is a real jerk!"

They all heard Ananya and shoot him a glare... and she sheepishly smile at her...

"Language kiddo!"

Abhimanyu said getting up from the bed and looked at alex and alya asking them...

"And what after that?"

Alya and Alex looked at each other remembering the scene they witnessed after their conversation...

"Nothing! Nothing at all, after that we came back!"

Alya said and mukti frowned at them before shrugging it off and saying...

"At least we know what they want, so now abhi you have to keep all those things away from them!"

"Ill do that!"

Abhimanyu nodded which saying and then mukti turned to the others...

"Ananya you have to look after Jason because he is the one we need to remove from the castle, me and alya have to help mom while Alex too have things in his hand from his work i guess!"

"Yea."

Alex said and ananya nodded before they all came out and went to their rooms to get the day started...

........................

Here on the other hand the night for the couple was a bit more beautiful as they slept close to each other... after spending some time in the silence they talked alot befkre they fell in the dreamland...

In the morning nandini snuggled to manik making him open his eyes... looking down at his chest manik smiled and placed a soft kiss on nandini's head mumbling...

"Morning!"

Nandini hmmed still sticking her body to his... soon enough she opened her eyes and looked up at manik... a smile appeared on her lips and she spoke...

"Morning."

Manik touched his nose with hers with a smile on both on their faces... after a few moments manik spoke...

"This is how I imagined my morning after that night in the treehouse."

A sweet blush came up on nandini's lips as she remembered the night in the tree house... manik saw her blush and kissed her cheek...

"The blush looks good on you."

Nandini pouted at him asking manik not to tease her and in return manik just laughed hugging her close...

"Its morning, don't you have to go to your room? What if someone sees you going from this area of the castle?"

Manik looked at nandini who was being worried all of a sudden... moving his fingers in her brown locks her placed then behind her ear saying...

"Nothing will happen, don't be worried."

Pecking her nose manik mumbled...

"Thou i wanted to stay like this, but had to go!"

Nandini giggled before pecking his cheek and doon enough both got up... walking to the door nandini opened it and peeked out to see if anyone was there... finding non she opened the door fully for manik who was laughing silently at her actions...

Coming out of the door manik looked at nandini and blew a kiss at her making her smile before he walked away... the duo were smiling unknown to someone who had seen this little moment of their's...

Ananya who was standing a bit far from the person slapped her forehead mumbling...

"Bhai you yourself want to make things complicated!"

And she walked ahead when she listened the person saying...

"Well this seems interesting, manik with a reporter."

Ananya looked up glaring a her God before pulling out her mobile and typed a message...

"Nisha got to know about bhai and Nandini! In between what was bhai doing in nandini's room?"

She send it and moved away as she saw Nisha going away from there with a smirk playin on her lips.... Ananya looked at her mobile as it beeped...

"Kiddo you need to stop spying on them, i will do that. Go to your room!"

It was from Abhimanyu and alex to agreed on it saying...

"Yes little princess, no more spying!"

Ananya pouted and walked away from there thinking about something...

......................

"We got to keep Ananya away from this spying."

Alya said to mukti looking at the message whiel mukti said...

"She just asked about bhai being at nandini's room, nothing else!"

Alya thought for a second before saying...

"Well jason and nisha are also into in each other and that is way to extreme, and this spying is not good for her, if you know what i mean!"

Mukti's eyes widened understanding her words...

"That was not you saw after their conversation?"

Alya nodded and mukti spoke....

"She do need to be stopped!"

Alya nodded again and the duo walked to manik's room after recieving a message from Abhimanyu to be there...

.......................

Okay!
Another chapter down!
How was it?
I obviously love Ananya
What about you?
Favourite character after manan?
Do let me know!
Do review about the chapter in the comments!

Also the last chapter will be havibg the longestttttt target ever! To get the epilogue

#OkThankeBye