Thirty Seven:

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments will be appreciated...

.......................

Just wanted to post this chapter too!
So here it is!
Complete the target till then i will wait

.....................

Target: 70 comments (the darft of the next chapter is already completed, as soon as you will complete the target, the chapter will be posted. Now it is up to you guys)

.....................

The castle was all decorated for the next king Crowning ceremony... his sisters were beaming with job especially ananya... the room was all set for the ceremony..

Abhi and mukti were busy with the guests and ministers welcoming them for the ceremony... manik was getting ready in his room with the help of his mother...

Ananya was busy roaming around with Alex who was busy with his camera to get the recordings of the ceremony...

Alya was looking at the decorations of the after party in the back area of the castle... Ananya was sitting beside Alex who placed the video camera on the stand...

"She should have stayed back!"

Ananya pouted and alex hmmed taking a glance of her... he parted his lips to tell her something when another reporter came there towards Ananya saying...

"Good morning princess, can we have some pictures of you!"

Ananya nodded her head with a small smile and stood up to give some shots... she was wearing a long ankle lenght frock with her hair all open and just a braid at the front which was having a big crystal pin...

"Thank you"

The reporter said and went away... Ananya sat back and looking at alex spoke...

"You were saying something!"

"I was saying that she should have told someone at least!"

Ananya hmmed saying...

"May be she didn't wanted to make us tense even more, she knew about all this! Right?"

Alex nodded sitting beside Ananya and told him...

"Yes i did."

Ananya looked down at her feet before looking up at Alex with a pout...

"You are also going back, I don't like it at all!"

Alex chuckled and side hugged Ananya saying...

"I will miss you too!"

Ananya pouted again before the dou got back to their works....

......................

Neyonika smiled looking at manik eith a few tears floating in her eyes... turning around feom the mirror Manik looked at his mother asking her...

"How am i looking mama?"

Neyonika smiled brightly with happy tears...

"My baby is looking so good."

Manik walked to her and hugged her...

"Then stop these tears, I don't like them!"

Neyonika chuckled and looking up still being in his hug...

"You remind me of your father!"

Manik kissed Neyonika forehead and said hugging her...

"I miss him too mama."