Thirty Four:

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments will be appreciated...

......................

Was packed up with lots of things
So that's why got a bit late

DOUBLE UPDATE TARGET: 60+ COMMENTS

......................

The next day came a bit more quickly with alya pretty accomplishing in her task of keeping Nisha away from Jason... while Abhi hide away the files from the reach of everyone... now only he and manik knew as he was there in the office.... manik had asked Abhimanyu about the sudden change who dodged the question expertly...

For now everyone was busy while Nisha finally came across Jason and pulled him on a side saying...

"I was looking for you since yesterday. Where were you?"

"Well i have so things to take care of, remember there is only a day left for manik's crowning ceremony, which is today, so we got to do the things fast!"

Jason exclaimed to her and nisha spoke...

"I also got to know about something about manik, so that is why i was looking for you!"

She glared at him while Jason frowned....

"What is it?"

Nisha looked at him for a second before she told him about manik and nandini with the words...

"The to be King seems to be intrested in a common reporter!"

Jason frowned more and then Nisha told him about yesterday morning... and Jason thought for a second...

"How can we use it against manik?"

He asked and Nisha just spoke...

"We can use it against the reporter!"

Jason once again frowned and this time Nisha said to him...

"We want manik to be away from the crown, and using it against the reporter we can make him do that!"

"Elaborate!"

Jason said wrapping his arms around his chest... nisha looked around and then spoke oit slowly...

"By asking her to choose between her job or the king. She won't be here and manik will eventually look for her, till then we can get some time to get those papers from his study knowing it is all empty and then manik is gone from there."

Jason listened to her silently and then nodded his head....

"Well that can buy us some time!"

Nisha nodded and jason smirked asking her...

"So you know about her room?"

Nisha nodded and walked away from there with Jason behind her... soon enough they reached outside nandini's room and knocked on it... as soon as nandini opened the door... Jason saw alex coming to the hallway but didn't saw them...

So he pushed nisha inside before bragging in and closed the door... nandini opened the door thinking of the person to be alex but got shocked as the two people came inside... nandini opened her mouth to say something but then she saw their faces...

"Nisha and Jason?"

She mumbled and the duo looked at her... Nisha looked her from top to bottom while Jason raised his one eyebrow saying...

"You?"

Nisha looked at jason with a frown while Jason asked...

"Weren't you your partner's girlfriend."

Nisha looked back at nandini who immediately spoke...

"Who are you to brag inside my room, get out!"

Nisha looked at Jason with a smirk before looking at nandini and taking a few steps towards her...

"Well we will be out soon, but not before making a deal with you!"

Nisha walked and sat on the bed while nandini kept looking at her until she felt Jason stating a bit more close to her and she immediately moved back...

"We got to know about your not so little secret with the prince!"

Nandini's eyes went from the one to another before she listened Jason again saying...

"Lets say your not so little secret got in the hands of not so good people!"

Nisha chuckled at this and nandini snapped her face at Jason...

"I said get out of my room, it won't take me time to call the gaurds!"

Nisha in an instant stood up saying...

"Of course perks of having a to be king as your boyfriend!"

At the very moment as nandini wanted to of was to snatch her face with her long nail but she somehow stopped herself for doing that and was about to say something when Jason spoke...

"Don't say anything, we will be leaving not before you make a choice!"

Nandini again was about to say something when nisha spoke....

"Choose between Manik and your Job and we will be gone!"

"Yes stay back here for manik and loose your job, you know we can do that, or just go back leaving manik and we will be no harm to you! Choose it and if you choose to go back, then it should be done until the oath should be completed, and to make you be sure of your decision we can give a news, that if your choose manik your career will be destroyed along with your reputation, you know how bad people can use it against you!"

Jason completed and gave a smirk to nandini who was stunned to listen to them... Nisha patted her face and walked out of the room with Jason... while nandini kept standing there thinking about the words... no wonder they said the truth of HAVING THE POWER TO DESTROY HER CAREER AND REPUTATION...

She can let them destroy her career but her reputation and dignity is something which she can't let anyone play with...

.....................

Nisha and Jason walked feom the corridor while talking...

"So we got some time till the oath ceremony takes place, we can utilise that time in finding the file!"

Nisha spoke and Jason nodded not knowing about alya lisening to them who came there finding them to keep an eye on the duo not knowing they have done half of the damage on the things they were trying to save...

......................

And here you go!
Not going to stretch the story!
Will be either 39 chapters or 40.
Will see according to the words that where it takes.
Do give your reviews!
And what will nandini do?

#OkThanksBye