Twenty Three:

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

Night time

Nandini was walking in the back garden with a shawl wrapped around her shoulders... she was thinking about something while her dairy was placed on the bench in the garden... she strolled in the garden until she felt a hand on her waist making her stop and look up...

"Hey!"

Manik said with a smile... nandini smiled back at him and manik just kissed her cheek before sitting on the bench in front her...

"What's up with strolling today?"

Asked manik holding nandini's hand who was standing in front him close enough...

"Was thinking about something!"

She eyed him the dairy and manik glancing at it nodded his head...

"Come sit for a while."

Nandini smiled and sat beside him saying...

"You should be sleeping, wasn't today a tiring day?"

Nandini had turned her face to look at manik... manik huffed putting his hands in the jacket he was wearing and said...

"It was but not that tiring, i am kind of habitual of it."

Nandini just kept looking at him with a smile making manik raise his brows with a small laugh...

"What? What are you looking at?"

Nandini nodded in no and said...

"Its just people who came here for your cornation don't know anything about you, and all they want is to take your place of being a king."

Manik chuckled and said...

"Well that's how people are."

Nandini never removed her gaze from him and hmmed...

"How do you feel about being a King?"

Manik looked at nandini with frowns and a smile... he was about to say something but then stopped and then licking his lips spoke...

"I don't know myself, it is something my father was expert in it, that was what i have seen, but ruling a whole country in every single aspect is something which is making me feel uneasy, like will i be able to understand things and people so that i can help them."

As manik completed nandini moved her hand to his hair and creased it making manik look at her...

"You will do it brilliantly, you know why?"

Manik frowned when nandini moved her hand from his head on his chest and placed it over manik's heart...

"Because you have a beautiful heart, and people with such heart can rule other's heart which is the most important thing, if you can make place in people's heart then you know you are on the right place and your heart tells you that what you are doing is right!"

Manik smiled beautifully and holding nandini's hand after taking out his from the jacket pulled it near his lips... placing a soft kiss on nandini's palm manik spoke...

"Thank you!"

Nandini rolled her eyes but then the duo smiled and nandini leaned to manik's shoulder as he held her hand in his tightly...

.......................

Nandini was looking at the pictures standing beside Alex who was on the bed with her mobile on her ear...

"Yes navya, ill be back after 15 days only!"

"There are still 15 days!"

Cried navya who was sulking all alone in the apartment...

"Navya where is your boyfriend?"

Asked nandini after having enough of navya's tantrums...

"He had to go to office, some meeting came up!"

Nandini hmmed as she pointed at the picture for alex...

"What is your agenda today?"

Navya asked and nandini told her...

"Nothing much, today is rest day as yesterday people were tired due to games and all!"

"Oh!"

Came navya's reply before she listened nandini saying to alex...

"I think these are good, just get them edited and paste them, ill see it when i will be back."

"Okay, ill see if i will be able to join you!"

Alex said and nandini walked out after which she said to navya...

"Navya i will call you back! Okay? I have somewhere to go!"

"Something's happening?"

Asked navya curiously.... nandini just said a bye and ended the call... pushing her mobile in her jeans pocket which was paired with a baby pink t-shirt tucked inside her jeans nandini walled to the main entrance of the castle...

Coming there nandini looked around and found none so she frowned when Ananya came there with Alya...

"See i told you we are late!"

Ananya said to alya looking at nandini which took her attention and nandini looked at the sisters with a smile...

"No, i just came here now!"

Said nandini and then alya asked...

"Okay but where are we going?"

And on this alya and nandini looked at ananya who smiled and said...

"Well today is sunday, so we are going to get some gifts for the kids and then we will distribute them around!"

Alya smiled at her while nandini licked her lips saying...

"Amm but why am i taging along?"

Ananya squeezed her eyes at nandini and said after holding her hand...

"Are you seriously asking me this? Even after knowing that i know everything! Besides I can't handle my dramatic sister all alone, mukti di has gone with Abhi bhai so only you are left!"

Alya first frowned at ananya's word but then glared at her who ave a damn to her elder sister and dragged nandini to the car with alya going behind them still glaring at ananya....

While all this manik was sitting at the front gazebo talking to some people whne he saw the trio and he smiled handsomely before looking back at the people and got indulged in the talk...

.....................

A short one,
But have to take leap in the next chapter!
So yes!
It ends here!
Waiting for the comments!

#OkThanksBye