Twenty Nine:

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments will be appreciated...

.......................

MORE COMMENTS MEANS DOUBLE UPDATE

.......................

As the bus reached back at the castle with the cars everyone got down to witness manik standing at the mair door of the castle as he was there to see off his guests with whom he had meetings...

As the car zoomed out from there all the reporters started to go inside greeting manik... while ananya with alya ran inside at first excited about something... and alex he smirked at nandini putting his arm on his shoulder...

"The prince himself came to pick up his special one!"

Nandini elbowed him and greeted manik formally to go inside but her hand got held by manik making her stop in her tracks and look ahead to find the guards were asking the reporters to go towards their rooms so they didn't had time to look back...

As they all wnet away from the sight along with Alex, mukti and Abhimanyu who were busy in some talk.... nandini looked up at manik taking a step back...

"Manik leave me someone will see!"

Manik chuckled and left her hand and said...

"No one did!"

Nandini rolled her eyes at manik making him smile... he then spoke...

"So had fun?"

Nandini nodded with a bright smile.... as the duo started their talk Nisha who was passing bu the door looked up and frowned as she saw nandini smiling while talking to manik who too had a smile while his hands were tied on his back... fortunately mukti came over there and saw nisha looking at the door...

She wanted to slap her brother on the back of his head... but for now she needed to do something else... so not making it obvious she walked towards the door in her aura and spoke a bit loudly...

"Here you are, so done with all the questions about the tour to museum!"

Manik and nandini looked at mukti with confustion whne she angrily eyed them to her back and they saw Nisha standing there holding her mobile...

"Yes, thank you so much Prince for your time!"

Nandini immediately spoke as she bowed down and looked at mukti with a smile before walking away to their room... while Nisha kept looking at nandini for a few second before walking away... as she was gone mukti slapped manik's arm...

"Come on don't make it too obvious for them at least, you know how the hell she is!"

Manik pulled up his hands in surrender...

"I was just generally asking her about the tour and her reports!"

Mukti rolled her eyes and told manik...

"Whatever it was, just don't make it obvious to her, we both know she can bring a huge problem even with a small talk."

Manik huffed nodding his head before he raised his brows asking her....

"Wait, how do you know about nandini?"

"I got to know, and even had a talk with her!"

Shrugging her shoukder mukti told him and walked inside the castle making manik nod his head in disbelief....

.....................

Nisha walked to the hallway towards the pool area while her mind still thinking about the plan Jason shared with her...

"Hey!"

She listened and turned to see Jason coming there... he jogged to Nisha asking...

"Where are you going?"

Nisha eyed him the pool...

"At the pool."

Jason nodded and the duo went to the pool area... taking off her dress Nisha went inside the pool wearing a one piece swimsuit... Jason sat on the pool chair asking her...

"Aren't you feeling cold?"

Nisha went to the pool wall and placed her arms on the ground saying...

"The water is warm, in between i was thinking about the plan you shared with me."

Abhimanyu who was pssing by the pool area listened to the word PLAN and stopped... he looked out to see Nisha and Jason... Abhimanyu hide a bit listening to them... because a day ago he was listening to his fiancé's curses which were going directly to Nisha...

While unknown to Abhimanyu's presence Jason asked...

"What about that?"

"Dude Manik Don't even let me come near him, and you are asking me to distract him for a whole damn week!"

Jason laid on the chair saying...

"Well that is your part to do, I don't know how you will do that."

Nisha came out of the pool and wrapped a bathrobe around her body before she sat beside Jason and hovering his upper body she mumbled in his ear...

"And what is your part?"

Jason just smirked at her and holding her nape pulled her lips closer...

"That is for me to know."

And he bite her lips hard making Nisha have a cut... Jason laughed at her expression while Abhimanyu went away to talk to mukti....

.....................

Yet again a short one!
But i am trying to chapter count till 40.
Have noted down all the points i need in the story,
And they hardly makes 38 chapters.
So in between the long chapters done will be short!
See you all soon!

#OkThanksBye