Thirty Six:

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments will be appreciated...

.....................

Getting done with the oath manik give the answers to the question of people and the reporters before he walked inside the castle back to his room... getting changed in an instant manik came out and met his mother...

"Manik, i was..."

Before she could complete Manik spoke in between saying...

"Mama i will be back in a few minutes, have something to do!"

Neyonika frowned at seeing manik going who literally ran from there.... here manik ran towards nandini's room without thinking about anyone or anything because he was feeling restless ans had to see her right at the moment...

Coming to nandini's room manik opened the door but instead of nandini found Alex standing over there.. manik looked around going inside the room and asked...

"Where is she?"

Alex nodded in no telling him...

"I don't know, after i came back from the ceremony she was not there, even her stuff."

Manik's hand went to his forehead scratching it as frowns came up on his face... looking up he once again looked around and didn't found anything except if something shinning on the bed side table...

walking over there he saw a piece of nandini's bracelet placed over there... it was the butterfly which hanged on her bracelet which nandini always wore... he creased the small butterfly in his hand and a smile appeared on his lips...

Manik looked up at alex who was already looking at him...

"Let me know if you got to know something!"

Said manik to alex and walked out holding the little butterfly in his palm... alex frowned because he was thinking of manik being angry but his expression didn't seemed that he was angry....

Alex signed and daiked nandini's number once again mumbling...

"Where are you nanz?"

Yet again her mobile was switched off... he sighed and walked out of the room closing the door behind...

.....................

The whole day went by with everyone busy in their works.... manik was busy dealing with all the things as tomorrow is his crowning ceremony in the afternoon and there were so many things were to look after...

While alex told the four about nandini's departure while telling them he recieved a call from navya...

"Nandini is back a day before?"

This was the first question or a starement alex listened from navya as soon as he picked up the call...

"she is there?"

Alex asked further and navya just told him...

"Yea, i just came home and she is sleeping on the bed, why she came back so early?"

Alex looked at the four people in front her and said...

"I don't know, whatever it is now, i will complete the crowning ceremony tomorrow and will be back by night!"

Getting an Okay from navya... alex ended the call and ananya asked him the very moment...

"Where is she?"

Alex pushed his mobile in his pocket and told her...

"She went back to London!"

"Why so suddenly?"

Mukti frowned mumbling to herself when alya's mind ran fast and she spoke looking up...

"I think i know!"

They all looked at alya who nodded and told them...

"Remember tiday i told you I overheard Nisha and Jason!"

The four looked at each other and then at alya who spoke...

"They were coming from nandini's room hallway!"

Ananya cringed as she said...

"Why are they so much nosy?"

The four just kept thinking of everything and then Abhimanyu spoke...

"I will have a talk with those two, and we will tell all this to manik after the crowning ceremony, so all of you get back to work, and i think Alex needs time to do all the things, he is dealong with it all alone now!"

Alex gave and node and saying a bye went to his room... sitting on the bed he opened the laptop to do the work when his mobile beeped with a message....

"Send me the things, will complete the report."

It was a message from nandini from 2 hours ago, it seems her mobile was off and it just turned on and he recieved the message... taking a breathe a relief he send the things to nandini and then typed a message...

"Coming back tomorrow, so be ready for some answers!"

And then he looked at manik's number whuch he got from Ananya looking a it for a while alex dialed it...

...................

Manik was in his room looking at his outfit which he have to wear tomorrow morning... it was his father's outfit the same one which he loved from his father's wardrobe... a small smile was playing on his lips when he mobile rang... not looking at the caller he picked up the call...

"Yes?"

"Prince, its alex!"

Alex said and manik continued...

"Yes alex?"

"She went back to London!"

Alex said and manik just sighed looking down at his feet saying...

"Okay, thank you!"

And the call ended.. putting his mobile on the bed manik picked up the butterfly from the side table sitting on the bed... creasing it with his fingers manik smiled brightly.... just at the moment his room's door was knocked and he found his little family of 3 sisters and his mother...

The four came to manik whom he gathered in his arms..

"Where is my lovely?"

Asked manik hugging them close ans Neyonika told him...

"She was tired and went to sleep!"

Manik nodded and kissed his motherms forehead who placed her head on manik's shoulder hugging her children... while manik hugged his sisters close to him as they talked and laugher for a long while...

......................

For a while i want a happy go lucky story
So this was the one!
Let me know about the update in the comments!

#OkThanksBye