Twenty Two:

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments will be appreciated...

.....................

Target: 60+ comments

.....................

The whole arena was set up with fifferent games... the acars of the castle was installed with Horse racing path, various, archery boards, a polo ground, table tennis, golf and a lot more...

Nandini and alex shared an impressive look to each other before they took a step forward... they were a little back at the entrance when ananya came there with her ever so excited voice and smile on her face...

"Good morning!"

Nandini and alex eventually smiled and greeted her back with nandini side hugging her and alex bowing at her making her giggle at alex...

"So are you going to play with me?"

Ananya asked nandini who nodded in no showing her the dairy...

"Nope, today work demands me more!"

Ananya pouted when alex told Ananya...

"Well little princess, pardon me to ask you,"

Ananya rolled her eyes at alex's ever so smirking smile as he said that before he continued...

"Will you teach me archery? I so wanted to do that but never got time for it!"

Ananya clapped her hands and said...

"I will for sure, besides here only you don't know how to do it."

Alex raised his brows and looked at nandini who had her lips in between her teeth and gave alex a nod...

"Okay, and when were you planning to tell me, leave that, tell me who taught you thie?"

On this ananya smirked at nandini saying...

"Well that was the SOMEONE SPECIAL who taught her and guess what it was bulls eye at the very first attempt!"

Nandini looked at ananya the with wide mouth as she kept saying and alex smirked at nandini..

"Apperantly i do know that someone special, but How do YOU know about him?"

Alex focused on You and Ananya shrugged her shoulders asking him...

"Only you have a mind and eyes?"

Nandini just wanted the ground to swollow her as the duo were literally talking about her love life...

"I think we have to take a whole lot of interviews, so we should start!"

Said nandini to alex who chuckled with ananya... ananya's poked nandini's shoulder and said slowly only for the two to hear...

"Don't wait for your someone special, he might take some time to reach here."

Nandini frowned and was about to ask her the reason but before that ananya told her...

"The minister came unannounced so he is busy over there, now i gotta go, mujti di must be looking for me!"

Saying so Ananya waved her hand and ran away... nandini and alex smiled and entered the arena when one of the reporter came there with her partner and asked the duo...

"Was that Princess Ananya talking to you?"

Alex and nandini frowned but nevertheless nodded their head...