Twenty One:

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments will be appreciated...

....................

Target: 60+comments.
(Publishing this chapter just because I was so eager to post it, but the target was not complete,
For the next chapter complete the target and get it)

....................

5 days later

Nandini sat on the bench with her hands on either side of the bench... her feet rotating on the wet grass... and her eyes shining with the light the stars with luminating...

"Hey!"

Nandini's head turned to the voice with a jerk and found a smiling manik standing there...

"You starled me!"

Complained nandini... manik just chuckled and sat beside nandini side hugging her and placed a soft kiss on her temple... nandini smiled at him and again looked at the sky...

"What's so amusing about the sky that you can't take off your gaze?"

Asked manik after a couple of minutes.... in return nandini looked at manik and leaned her head to his shoulder...

"I don't know, the breeze and the sky seems too beautiful today."

Manik raised his eyes and roamed it all around the sky before looking down at nandini...

"Kind of."

Nandinn smiled making manik smile even more brightly before he said...

"Come lets go somewhere."

"Where?"

Nandini asked sitting straight and manik just smiled saying...

"Somewhere more beautiful than this."

Nandini frowned and then spoke...

"But everyone..."

Manik cut her sentence in between saying...

"Everyone is fast asleep, its almost midnight, and we will be back soon!"

Nandini humped but later the duo sat on manik's horse and the rode away with a breathtaking smile playing on their lips....

......................

As they got down from the horse nandini walked to the edge of the clif and all she could say was....

"Wow this is so beautiful!"

Manik smiled and walking to her back hugged nandini...

"I knew you would like this!"

Nandini looked above him from her shoulder with a big smile before again looking at the scene...

They had come to the clif from where the night sky was looking more vibrant along with the small lights which were shinning on the ground.... while the duo were soaking in the warmth and peacefulness on the place in being in each other's arms.... the fireflies came up in the sky out of nowhere and all nandini could do was to look at everything with her mouth wide open and shine in her eyes...

Nandini took a step on a side which made manik pull back his arms ans he just stood on the side looking at nandini who was adoring the fireflies and trying to touch them....