Awake

The Grim Reaper was real.

And it was not your usual hooded mythological creature dressed in a black ghostly robe hiding fleshless bones and a skull for a face.

The soul reaper was human; a man to be exact. Standing six feet tall, wild black hair and covered in...bandages?

SWOOSH
Oh, right! Also wielding a freaking bloody scythe!

The blade sliced the air in front of me again, if I had been half an inch closer it would have slit my entire throat.
Laughter exploded from the devil's mouth, it was terrifying; like thunder.
"HaHAaHa-HAhhAa Y-YOU BETTER KEEP RUNNIN' BITCH OR IM GONNA GETCHA'!!"

"CAN WE-" SWOOSH "TALK FOR A SECOND-"
SWOOSH
I ducked, missing the blade once more but this time it collided with the bricked wall to my right, the tip stuck between the collision cracks.

"TALK!?" He was aggravated but the wide grin never left his clothed face. "ALL I WANT TO DO IS GUT YOU LIKE A FISH- RIGHT HERE!" With a deep grunt, he pulled out the stuck blade by the handle. "RIGHT NOW!"

It was useless. All this running, I could not keep it up it has been fifteen minutes of scrambling across the same two alleys and abandoned rooms. My legs were on fire and were going past numb at this point.

He was relentless and restless. How could he keep going flinging that large scythe that the mere heavy blade was longer than my entire torso.

"I-m- damn- I'm so tired, I think I-I am going to pass out-"

"WELL THAT'S TOO FUCKING BAD! THIS WON'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT I WILL SLICE YOU UP WHERE YOU STAND!"

"Man- Sir," I pressed my shaking hands against the wall, my body screaming in agony as I readied to collapse at any second now..
"Look, I don't know why i'm here o-okay? I woke up in a s-strange room and next thing I know i'm here running from you." I gasped in the warm air around me, only to cough due to my over powered lungs, "If I'd known th-this was your" I looked around at the dark alley I was currently trapped in, "place...believe me I would have rather not have woken up at all. I'm just trying to find my way out of this...hell hole- no offense."

The tip of his scythe suddenly pressed against my neck, the move was so precise and abrupt that I stopped breathing altogether: ignoring my lungs which protested.

"Listen here bitch! I was given this floor and was told I could kill anyone or anything that set foot inside of it. You are on my floor right now! And there's nothing stopping me from getting what I want! HaAhA- which if you don't know by now is I really REALLY WANT TO KILL YOU!" He was peering over me with the most joyful expression on his bandaged face.

My stomach began to somersault.

"OH NO! DON'T YOU DARE PUKE RIGHT HERE BITCH! C'MERE!"
His large hand curled on top of my head, yanking down my hair so painfully that I let out a yelp.
It was too late, I felt myself go green in the face mixed with the redness and sweat that it already adorned.
I hurled over despite my head being at an awkward angle from where he gripped me up, it was too quick to stop as I vomited freely... on his black shoes.

Shit.

A dreadful long pause settled between us as I focused on the goo that now covered his boot; his eyes drilled burning holes into my face.
I winced, already sensing the ghastly murder that was about to take place in this alley.

"I'm not even gonna apologize. Just do it." I was not even ashamed, if I was going to go at least the asshole had to deal with puke boots.

"AND LEAVE ME TO CLEAN THIS SHIT OFF? FUCK NO! C'MERE YOU ARE GONNA CLEAN THIS SHIT UP YOU NASTY BITCH!"

I yelled in pain as I was dragged out by the locks of my hair. The top of my head grew unbearably sore that I began to swat and scratch at his arm.

"QUIT IT! OR I'LL CHANGE MY MIND AND HANG YOU BY YOUR EYE SOCKETS!"

"LET GO OF ME!" I screamed which only caused him to drag me out more violently. I could feel locks of my hair being ripped from my scalp, the pain became too much to bare that I was freely sobbing now.

I can't just let this happen. This monster was having his way with me like if I was some stupid rag doll.
I had to do something!

"LOOK!" I pointed out to the corner of the alley, "Did you see that? There's someone here!"

"Huh?!" He immediately released my hair and without warning I dropped to the hard dirty concrete. Old blood soaked my jeans at the knees and it almost made me want to puke my guts out again.
"ARE YOU SCREWING WITH ME!? YOU BETTER NOT BE OR YOU'LL BE REAL SORRY!"

"I-I'm not I swear!" I lied.

And even though I did lie, from the corner of both our eyes we catch sight of a blonde head between the floorboards nailed against a door.
As if sensing that I was about to scream, the man slaps a cold hand across my mouth. Squeezing my entire lower face so tightly that tears sprang at the corners of my eyes and soaked the clothed pads of his fingers.

He released a small growl of disapproval.

"Huh, there's two of you? Must be Christmas!" His left eye glowed a deep red as the other remained dark. It was unsettling but I could not break eye contact.
His grip at my face grew harder and I winced,
"You're not out of the death zone just yet, doll. I'm gonna save you just for last. My special little treat!" He seethed into my face, hot breath erratic while his voice remained cool.
"But just for insurance..."

Searing hot pain flashed down my thigh, I yelled only for it to be muffled by his heavy palm. My eyes grew wide as blood rushed out of the fresh gash in my left leg, the tip of his scythe dripping with red as he pulled it back.

This shit fucking hurts like hell!

"HAahaAa- that must hurt like a bitch! But can't have you runnin' off on me now, you're my special doll remember?!" He threatened with a grin and a laugh.

Black spots filled my vision, and as if he knew I would pass out at any moment, he releases my jaw and gave my injured thigh a hard smack. The pain was too overwhelming already that I barely flinched from the added agony.

The ground became cool and my head felt lighter.

"Night night, doll."
Was the last thing I heard before I succumbed into darkness.