Spark

Zack woke up to the sound of chewing.

Groggily lifting himself to sit, he pressed his curved back against the wall; adjusting his eyesight in the dim lighting. Only to find Red sitting cris-cross in front of him munching on potato chips.

And..

"Hey! I was saving that!" Zack shouts, catching her unwrapping the chocolate bar he had been saving for quite a while. Dammit, he swore he had it stashed- how the hell did she manage to find it?

"Finders keepers?.." Is what the annoying girl replied, words stumbling between a mouthful of crisps.

Zack glared at her hard, cursing Red in his mind as if that could make her drop dead. Her cheeks became the color of her name as she hesitantly swallowed, eyes wide. What ever frustration had grown in his chest vanished when the memory of her from moments ago (how long has it been, anyway?) whimpering and kissing him seeps into his brain. She was...cute. Hot even, sometimes when she is not being an entire coward. Watching her swallow nervously, Zack wondered what her mouth would look like filled with him...

His head fuzzes from the thought alone...as his other head twitches in agreement.

Damn.

Zack sighed heavily as he crossed a leg over the other, focusing on how much he wanted to ring her pretty little neck instead.

"Give it." He demanded, not exactly that hungry nor did he even want the candy at all. Craving something else..

Red was quick to stretch her arm into the lion's cage. She was so easy, maybe that's why he kept her around. Zack enjoyed watching her squirm as her body did those delicious little shakes, making her eyes blow wide and mouth part, bottom lip trembling. He got a good kick out of it- almost looking forward to every possible scare he could inflict on her. Rachel gave absolutely nothing no matter how much he tried; Zack has little to no choice but to target Red instead.

The open bar rested in his palm as vibrating fingers put it there. A grin stretching his lower face as an idea sparked fire behind his eyes. He lifted the sweet to her.

"Take a bite."

"You sleep like a dead person." Red deadpanned.

His plan was cut short. Aiming to tease her for a little bit before letting her have the snack, he was sure she would have done it without a word. Those dark eyes peeled and rounded as her full lips would have circled around the bar as she took a nibble like an obedient little mouse.

He slept like a dead person?

Zack let out a laugh, "Is that supposed to be an insult, doll?"

"Also your hiding skills are really weak. That was under a napkin behind a box of cereal. You could have put it inside the cereal box under the bag." She was beginning to show real teeth. He could not help but to grow entertained by her tiny disses. Weak hiding skills..

"Oh yeah? Well what if someone would have just taken the whole box of cereal?" Zack shot back watching how her eyes skimmed between his. She thought deeply, furrowing her eyebrows and everything. It was a curious sight.

Red crosses her arms and sits back, "I don't even know why you bothered hiding it, who in their right mind would break into that room to steal anything?" She was actually talking with him, the conversation felt off in a way. No begging, no crying or screaming.

Now he furrowed his eyebrows, "The hell is that supposed to mean?"

Red was saying no one would go into his room? What about her?