R E B I R T H

I was so fucking hard I felt like my dick was going to fall off or something.

"Stop teasing me.." I breathed out. Fuck.

It was too good, all of it. Confused the hell out of me at first, but I don't give a shit now. It should piss me off, have me wanting to strangle her to the point her fucking eyeballs pop out. Fuck, those tits..

"I'm going to make you feel so good, baby." I can't see her goddamn mouth because she is licking up the side of my neck. I wait to feel nothing- but my head falls back onto my shoulders when I do feel it. Fuck. I feel her wet tongue. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

How the hell did we get here?

"What's wrong, Zack? Talk to me," How the fuck can I talk when she is licking up my scars.

I try to pull off the bed but my arms can't go down. "Did you..DID YOU FUCKING TIE ME UP?!"

"Shhh.." She hushes and moves her body down, ass in the air and the fucking sight makes my dick twitch. She sits on it, and I hiss at the weight. Fuck. "You said it was okay.."

When the fuck did I say it was okay to tie me up and let her get naked and not be able to grab her and fuck her?

I shake my head, hot flashes of taking her over and over makes my fucking head spin. A splitting headache because I'm too hard and she is..naked. Holy shit, she's fucking naked.

Her hands do not shake when they run across my skin.

My skin..?

"LET ME GO!" I fight against the restraints, snapping my head up to see my wrists tied with a shit lot of bandages? My bandages? Tight knots that I could easily snap free from but I cannot pull like before. My arms have gone numb, what the fuck?

"Don't worry, baby," Her voice goes straight to my goddamn dick.

I glare hard at her, like those times before we fucked..

"Where are we?" I ask her, feeling stupid because I am panting like a fucking idiot.

I feel my entire back pressed against a mattress, the room is a blinding white and there is nothing in the fucking place but some grey television and a fucking desk..

"Hotel. We couldn't wait so I got us one.."

We couldn't wait?

Her hips roll against me and that shit makes my own buckle up to meet her. I am so fucking hard, fuck. I want to fuck you all over the goddamn place. I want to hear you beg for me to stop and I won't, I fucking swear I won't.

"I love when you look at me like that, Zack-"

"Untie me. Now."

She shakes her head, long fucking hair falling over her shoulders and covering up her full tits. I fucking hate that fucking hair, goddamn it.

"Now." I seethe because it is too much. She is too hot and I'm too hard that it fucking hurts. She rolls her hips again but this time grinds against me, I feel her so damn close. My head falls back, exposing her my damn neck, she could slice my throat right now. My guard is down, hell I think I fucking buried it somewhere in the dirt.

Small breathes leave her full lips, those fucking eyes of hers are begging me to fuck her. So why doesn't she listen? Stubborn ass hot bitch.

She looks too fucking good. I want to eat her, eat and bite all around her so that she can never fuck off and leave. Hell no. She's mine or she's fucking dead. She grinds one more time on my dick that I forget what I was so damn pissed off about. I go to reach for her covered tits- but my hands are glued above my head. Oh, that's right. This bitch has me tied up.