l i f e l e s s

[Zack's POV- continued]

"What the actual fuck?"

I can't help but stay glued to the ground, although I did crawl back from under her and sit up now instead of laying there like an idiot. But what else can I do when I just saw Red's own eyes that were black as night turn into the red staining my fingers.

"Woah..you look insane."

It's like..staring into a mirror but much more freaky. And much worse. Her black long hair is parted and doesn't cover her face, for once I kinda wish it did. She's full of bruises and cuts. Her left cheekbone swollen, her full lips bloody and sliced down the middle, tearing open more as she grins that way. So this is how Red would look if she was just a tiny bit like me. Crazed with bloodlust. For a moment, I get wrapped up in sick fascination that I nearly forget what this bitch had the gall to say to me just now. what I did in return..

I shut my mouth and glare at her. "You look creepy as shit."

"Do I?" She smiles even wider, showing straight teeth.

There's a thick dollop of blood collecting in the dip beneath her swollen bottom lip. Squeezing out of that dark red split. I lick my own without thinking, and that makes Red tilt her head like a dog.

"What's the matter?" She inches closer on her knees with an eagerness I don't fucking like at all. "Wanna kiss me?"

I grimace, "Hell no."

This Red, she doesn't frown or get offended. Her fucking mouth can't possible stretch any bigger- but it does. And even though I'm wrapped up, since dried from the rain and it's pretty hot ass hell in this big ass house for some reason- my skin pinches up all over, still. I feel cold fingers dragging up and down my spine as goosebumps cover my arms.

"Wanna fuck me then? Hmm? For old times sake? C'mon, I'll let you smack me some more in between." She darts out a pink tongue and laps up at the cut on her bottom lip, noticing my uncomfortable glare that she's willing to let me hit her again, during, she giggles while she licks at blood.

I shake my head into a solid fucking no, but my cock is nodding like a sick motherfucker.

"We can let him watch." She hums like she's keen as all fuck to have an audience, then closing one eye in measure or something, Red dips her head, "Or if you're shy, take his other eye out and let him listen."

"What the hell did that bastard give to you.." I didn't mean to sound like a mopey fucker. But I..don't want to look at Red like this. Like someone I don't fucking recognize at all. She's acting fucking nuts, she sounds crazy.

One moment, I'm crawling back to put space between myself and this freaky nutcase of a girl who looks like my girl but..doesn't? And the next, I am swatting her hands away from the front of my pants.

"Damnit, Red! I can't even believe I'm saying this but you're getting pretty fucking handsy with me and I don't like it. Stop." I growl at her. She's on her knees, her round ass in the air and her red, wild fucking eyes have never looked so hungry.

Why is it that she's horny now? When she's absolutely cracked and I'm not in the damn mood?

Fuck my life.

Red's distracting me. I can only scowl as she ignores me, gets on me so fast it makes me dizzy. Makes me forget why the hell I didn't just let her do this in the first place. Why was I so mad?

"Fuck, Red." I groan when she sits right on my dick that's straining against the zipper of my pants. I hiss, the friction she starts to make- her hips moving in slow, deep circles, my cock jumps to meet her and it hurts from how tight its getting in there.