Happy Birthday

There's this small ass mirror stuck on the inside roof of the truck. I have no idea how long I have been staring at it, glaring at this fucker's face through it as I sit in the back while he's driving this thing.

"It smells like shit in here." I tell him, earning a quick jab on my side. I snap my eyes down next to me meeting Red's, she gives me this look and I blow out air. Fuck her and fuck this nasty ass truck that reeks of sweat and metal and shit. The stench of gasoline was worse.

"Oh yeah? It's probably you." This guy watches me through the fucking mirror with a curious look on his face, and I grit my teeth.
"What's up with the.." He waves a dirty finger that looks like he dipped it in black grease around his face, calling out my bandages.
"Mummy getup?"

My hands fist on my sides, hard as hell that a pulse starts around my split knuckles. Blood seeps through more.

"Easy.." Red breathes beside me, her body swaying and moving along with every damn rock or branch this damn truck jumps on. I feel a weight on my fist, and when I glance down- it's her hand on mine.

I scoff and pull back, shoving my stained hands inside the pockets of my jacket.

"No, seriously. Why-"

"Anthony." Red uses that voice again. Like she is spitting out broken glass to cut him. It's funny. I kinda like it. "Drop it."

"Just shut the fuck up and drive you damn cockblock." I snap at him. In the corner of my eye I can see Red turn to face me, while I stare down this asshole, hard.

"Cockblock? Girl, you're not actually with him?" And he laughs. He fucking laughs and I can see the damn dark chicken's feet pressing in the corners of his stupid scrunched up eyes.

I lunge towards him, breaking through the middle of the seats. I grab him by his throat and jerk him into his seat. Squeezing tight at his neck as I pull him back towards me. I can feel myself crushing over Red too, she whimpers beneath me but then starts pushing me off.

"..Zack! Stop!"

"The fuck is it to you? Hmm? She's fucking mine. She begs for me. No one else, but me." I seethe right next to his face, my voice dropping the lowest I have ever heard it. I'm fuming. My chest is so fucking full of anger and I just want to let it all out on this bastard.
Red is mine. I fuck her, I have her. I can have her over and over again. She begs me to. I can choose whether or not she fucking lives. She follows me. She pleases me all on her damn own. Fuck.

This guy does not move. He does not panic or get easily scared even though I'm crushing his fucking throat in. Who the FUCK is this asshole, really? Does he know I cannot kill him? Because of Red?

"I swear to God, you damn bitch, if you don't let me kill him right now- I'll fucking kill you!" It doesn't make sense now that I think about what I just said.

"Don't..talk to her..like that..you punk." This Tony fucker breaks through. His hand holding onto the wheel tight as those damn bright lights flash out the dark ass road. Trying to keep us going straight.

"I'll do what ever the fuck I want with her. You fucking-"

"ENOUGH!" Red is crying- but she starts yelling now. Screaming with so much anger- her fucking voice does not shake. Her hands are solid on me- pushing at me as hard as she can but it's still weak on me. Too weak.

"Zack. You let him go- we will fucking crash again because of you!" I dont listen. Why the fuck did I even listen before when she threatened me?! She's fucking mine- I swore it before. Either she's mine or she's fucking dead. Simple as that. If she does not want me to go near her again after I kill this bastard.. well she's gone too.