p u r p l e

I stopped banging my fists against the door to the bathroom the second I heard the shower head running in there turn off.

"AND I SWEAR IF I CATCH YOU DRINKING THAT SHIT FROM NOW ON YOU ARE SO DEAD, RED!"

"Can I just shower in peace?!" Red shouts back.

Showering. She's showering and then I start to think more on it.

Red's naked in there and I can't see her.

I give one solid kick at the door and it damn near breaks in two, "Open the door, Red!"

"Zack! Stop it! You're going to break the door down!" She screams now, but I don't give a shit and send another kick against it. I can hear the glass sliding in there. "I'm out! I'm out! Now stop it!"

"Hurry up in there will you?" I don't like the way my voice sounded. My mouth feels dry, and my tone eager. Damn near desperate.

"Open the door, doll." C'mon, open it. Let me see you, Red. Let me see all of you. Fuck, I am so stupid. Such an idiot- there's a shit ton of things going on all at once and I have STILL not gotten the chance to strip her down to nothing.

I haven't even seen her tits!

"Just wait-"

Fuck waiting! I fucking never wait. I want it, I want her. I get what I want, or I take it. This is so goddamn frustrating, I..

I send one hard kick at the door. Not going easy, not messing around. And that solid hit makes the entire fucking door cave in, the handle busts- springing out and knocking on the floor with a heavy ass thud. The white slab flies open and bangs against the wall inside the bathroom.

Red screams.

"ZACK!"

Wide eyes, mouth falling open.

My eyes pinning down on her, my jaw dropping to the damn floor like an idiot. Holy shit.

Red has some white stuff on her hands, freezing her movements but I caught her rubbing that cream on her arms. I breathe in, and it's her smell all around. It's so damn strong that I can even taste it. Candy.

All sweet and shit, stuffed inside this small area that had fogged up.

But fuck the lotion, the wet long black hair and the candy.

I rake my gaze lower, bare neck and shoulders- soft ass skin all shinny and wet. Tiny little drops of water, making me damn near want to grab her and press my tongue flat against them. Collecting it and sucking on the- fuck- on the top of those tits.

Dark purple bra hiding them from me, she is damn near spilling out of them when she pulls her arms in like that. And I trail lower to her bare middle and find her thin underwear the same damn color as her top is. Those fucking legs, soft thighs that I want to bite at the insides.

"Zack, you creep." Red says, bubbling a soft laugh as she starts lathering the lotion on her forearms. "Stop looking at me like that...it's unsettling."

I know how I am staring at her right now. Like a damn cannibal.

"What? You've never seen a half naked woman before?" Red jokes, but then those dark eyes snap wide as she caught on.