Distaste

"Why can't I just catch a break from you two." I groan as I am lifted to my feet by Danny.

He remains holding onto my arms and I am quick to shrug him off.

"Back off. You're just as bad as him." I grimace. Instead of being insulted like I thought he would be he lets out a careless laugh.
"I don't think so," His hands are too damn touchy all the sudden because his two fingers caress the side of my cheek and I flinch away. What the hell?
"I think if I were in his shoes, I would treat you far better and with the respect you can only deserve."

"You creep you've been watching!?" I gape at him, feeling repulsed.

"Not everything." But he smirks.

Oh my god. He has..I think I am going to be sick. There had to be a damn camera in that room Zack and I were in. We were too heated to notice. Honestly maybe we would have still done it if we had seen it anyway.

Damn, they are right about me.

"Whatever. What the hell do you want?"

He furrows his eyebrows but his stupid smile never ever leaves his face. False friendliness.
"You're the one who ran into me."

"Oh so you just happened to be right here creeping around? Is this what you do? Stalking over the cameras and watching people fuck?"

He looks stunned by my words, his cheeks blush a discrete tint of red before he steps into my space.
"I think I am allowed to say I missed you Scarlet." He moves a lock of my hair behind my ear and I tense, "Your personality is a captivating one."

I grit my teeth, "You don't know me."

"You've escaped the hold of that brooding monster just moments ago, striked him and all with your life and limbs still intact." He sounds impressed and delighted.

Then I remembered something and send my hand flying straight onto his cheek, nice and hard that it pops his head to the side.
"That reminds me- you groped me, kissed and knocked me out you pervert!"

He holds his cheek for a second, and when I was about to lunge at him he suddenly grabs my arms, turns and shoves me against the cold wall with surprising strength. Yet, it doesn't hurt- nothing hurts or is as forceful compared to Zack's.

"Play nice with me, my dear Scarlet. If you must know I had to do that to see if it would get under his skin- it worked. I do apologize for my wandering hands. The last thing I wish to do to you is disrespect you." His voice sounded sincere and kind.

I called bullshit.

"Let me go, Danny." I shrug and squirm in his hold, but he keeps on me for a few moments. Staring as I try to pull away but it's useless.
"Danny." I warn.

He lets go.

I cannot help but to massage my forearms. Perhaps his grip was not that strong but it still hurt. I think long and hard over what I am about to say. I guess Zack was right, I think too much.

"I'm calling our deal off." I say.

Danny stills. His coat is blood stained, and his entire chest is coated as well.
It's him that I do not fear at all to not be able to look in the eyes. When I do, those crazy pupils are in slits and angry.

"I don't think I heard you, Scarlet." He shrugs his glasses up his nose with the end of two fingers. "Do you mind saying that again?"

I chew on my bottom lip, my gut is screaming at me telling that something bad is going to happen. Something so bad and awful and scary that I will regret it for a really long time.