Switched Epilogue

Hi! I just wanted to thank all of you for reaching until the end of this story! This will be the last installment of MINE Series and I'm really thankful because all of you supported me until here! Till next stories, guys! Lovelots!

Epilogue

Warning: SPG

She's cool. No, she's way more beyond that.

"Uhm, t-thank you." She said while playing with her fingers.

I pursed my lips to stifle a smirk. Hindi ko alam kung mahiyain lang talaga siya o naiintimidate siya sa akin. She's cute, though.

"For what?" I arched my eyebrows a bit.

I saw how she blinked a lot of times while looking at me using her gray eyes. She's beautiful, I won't deny that. Kanina, pagkakita ko palang sa kaniya na nakatitig sa akin ay nakuha niya na kaagad ang atensyon ko. I don't know why. I just feel like she's different from the other girls I know.

"Dahil sa pagtulong mo sa akin kanina." She answered.

Hindi ko na napigilan ang pagtaas ng gilid ng labi para sa isang ngisi dahil sa narinig. Yes, I helped her earlier at the race but I won't admit that. I want to tease her. I want to see her angry. Gusto kong makita kung paano siya magalit at mainis. Maybe she'll then show me her fierce self, hindi iyong ganitong maamo.

I just feels like she's not usually like this. Just by looking at her fierce and hooded eyes, I know that she's a person who is brave enough to conquer anything.

"I didn't help you. I did that on purpose for me to win." I smirked.

Nakita ko ang biglaang pagbabago ng mga maamo niyang mata at bigla iyong nag-alab dahil sa galit. I smirked more. I wanted to see this side of her. I find her hotter when she's looking at me with furious eyes.

"Ah ganoon ba?" She said sarcastically. "Sorry dahil nagthank you ako sayo ha?"

She rolled her eyes on me before turning around. My smirk widened more. Maglalakad na sana siya palayo sa akin nang hinigit ko ang braso niya at iniharap siya ulit sa akin. I crouched a bit to move closer on her ears. Damn! She smells good. Completely different from the other girls and she smells like peonies!

I mentally cursed when my buddy becomes hard inside my pants. Fuck!

"See you again, cool girl." I whispered and immediately moved away from her before my buddy becomes harder.

I can't believe she already made me hard just because of her smell!

"Ikaw?!" I heard a familiar voice shouted at me from behind while I'm locking the door of my condo.

Bahagya pa akong napatalon dahil sa gulat sa sigaw niya. I frowned and turned my gaze towards the person who shouted at me but when I saw her glare and her furious expression, my frown turned to a wide smirk.

"Cool girl." Ika ko nang mamukhaan siya.

I won't forget her face. Kahit isang beses palang kaming nagkita, tumatak na kaagad sa isip ko ang mukha niya, lalo na ang galit niyang mga mata.

She rolled her eyes again and things inside a bedroom with me hovering on top of her pictured inside my head, damn it!

"Bakit ka nandito?" She asked.

"Simple, I'm living here." I shrugged.

I saw her eyes glanced at the door of my condo before she looked back at me with still furious eyes.

"You're stalking me." She concluded and walked closer to me.

I looked at her and pursed my lips. Nang hindi ko na napigilan ang pagtawa ay natawa na ako dahil sa sinabi niya at sarkastiko siyang tinitigan.