𓆙 Chapter Three 𓆙

3rd Person POV:

They all met up at 5:00 am, per Kakashi's request.

Everyone except Kakashi.

"Ugh....He's the one that told us to meet up here! WHY IS HE LATE AGAIN?!" Sakura complained, now having multiple tick-marks on her extra-large forehead.

Everyone was annoyed. Isn't he supposed to provide a good impression for the younger generation?

"Yo!" A voice suddenly said, only to reveal Kakashi.

"YOU'RE LATE!" Sakura and Naruto said, in sync.

"I got lost of the path of life..." Kakashi said, eye-smiling.

Y/n slightly rolled their eyes, "How philosophical..." They sarcastically spoke.

Kakashi only smiled.

He places an alarm clock on top of a tree-stump.

"It's set for noon. You each have until then to grab these bells." He informs, showing them the bells.

"But there are only three bells?..." Sakura says, confused, "There are four of us!"

"Those who don't grab a bell before time is up will go back to the academy." The grey-haired ninja replies calmly, "You must come at me with the intention to kill."

"Isn't that dangerous?..." Sakura says, hands slightly shaking in fear.

"YEAH! You couldn't even dodge that blackboard-eraser!" Naruto added with a frown.

Kakashi begins to insult Naruto, calling him a loser and a joke, as they then start...

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

"....Congratulations! You all pass!" Kakashi chirped happily.

It was a long day, and Y/n ended up imediately feeding Naruto the second Kakashi disappeared.

Everyone begins to leave, going back to their homes.

Naruto was left forgotten, stuck on the tree stump with rope and unable to get out

Y/n quickly unties Naruto, who smiles in thanks.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

"Old man! I want a proper mission! Not these chores!" Naruto complains to the hokage.

"I agree. We are basically just babysitting the village for you." Y/n irked, nodding in agreement with Naruto's statement.

"Naruto! Y/n! You both can't be saying those kinds of things to the Hokage!" Iruka-sensei lectured, which you didn't bother paying attention to.

That was until...

"OK, FINE! You can have a C-Rank mission!" Lord-Third says, slightly annoyed by Naruto's nagging.

"UH?! HOW?!" You thought, regretting not paying attention.

Kakashi, noticing how Y/n was confused, patted their head.