𓆙 Chapter Twenty Six 𓆙

3rd Person POV:

Suddenly, Kaguya attacked once again.

Y/n tried to use their chakra to push her back, but it instead gets redirected towards Naruto, who gets pushed back instead.

Sasuke then attempted to use his susanoo as a way to attack, too, but it got absorbed instead and failed, just like Y/n's attack.

The trio were unable to do anything to attack the God-like woman, who made a portal behind them. Black Zetsu also tried his best to take the trio's chakra from them.

Zetsu also then began to tell a story, and gosh...

Y/n had almost fallen asleep due to Black Zetsu's voice being so monotone and boring.

Y/n still paid attention, nonetheless, and learnt the main points.

Kaguya gave birth to triplets named Hagorormo, Hamura, and Satoshi. The triplets then found out some bad news about their mother, and decided to oppose her and fight her together.

Even though they still loved her, they did what they had to.

And then finally, Hagorormo went to earth and had given birth to Indra and Ashura, while Hamura went off to his mother, and Satoshi was forced to become Indra and Ashura's babysitter by Hagorormo.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

After the dramatic story, Naruto informed his teammates how he was going to do some kind of secret jutsu.

"Secret jutsu...?" Y/n furrowed their eyebrows in confusion, "Do whatever, but be careful..."

Naruto nodded in agreement with a wide grin, "Yeah, dattebayo!"

Sasuke and Y/n began to distract Kaguya together so Naruto could prepare for his special attack.

Naruto then created shadow clones, and then...

"Sexy Jutsu: Reverse Harem!" Naruto shouted.

Y/n's eyes widened as they gaped, instantly realising what the blonde idiot was about to do.

Kaguya's eyes widened seeing the naked males all coming towards her with lust.

Sakura got a nosebleed, her face flushing a bright pink, "NARUTO!" Sakura yelled out, still blushing.

Naruto then punches Kaguya, catching her off guard, as the trio were quick to try and seal her.

Sakura was shocked that Naruto's 'secret technique' actually worked.

Kaguya then was quick to compose herself as she realises what's happening. The Goddess froze them all, and took them to an icy place.

Y/n was the first to escape and break the ice, as they also helped free everyone else in the ice.

Kaguya then takes Sasuke into another dimension. After that, You and Naruto fought Kaguya, while Sasuke was off doing his own thing.

Soon after, Obito, Sakura, and Kakashi worked together to try and create a portal to get Sasuke back into their dimension.