𓆙 Chapter Nineteen 𓆙

3rd Person POV:

Hashirama remembered Y/n very well.

They were childhood friends, after all.

He met you the same say he met Madara Uchiha.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

A young Madara Uchiha was skipping rocks in the water.

A person was besides him, their mouth covered by bandages.

"This time, i'll make sure it reaches the other side of the shore!" Madara exclaimed to the younger Y/n, who merely blinked while standing beside him.

"Okay." Y/n nodded.

As he was about to throw the rock, another person arrived and threw one instead. It went to the other side of the shore.

Madara blinked in surprise, scowling as he turned around to look at the new-comer.

"You need to throw them with a little more passion, that's the trick behind it." The brown haired boy grinned.

"Who are you." Y/n bluntly asked.

Madara scowled at the boy, his cheeks flushing in embarrassment, "I already know that...! I can reach the other side if I tried..." He lied.

"Who am I?...I guess you could say that I'm both of your rock skipping rivals!!" The young Hashirama declared, "But i've already got mine to the other side." He teased.

Y/n deadpanned, "You haven't answered the question...Who are you? What's your name?"

"You can call me Hashirama! It's probably best if I didn't give you my surname..." Hashirama introduced.

Madara slightly frowned, "Huh, Hashirama....Take a close look! 'Cause this time it'll reach!!" He declared with a rock in his hands.

Madara got into position, and threw the rock in a shuriken motion.

Hashirama noticed the shuriken throwing motion quite quickly.

The rock didn't reach the shore.

Madara looked awfully embarrassed, while Hashirama deadpanned.

Y/n covered their ears, knowing that Madara was about to yell and blame Hashirama.

"ASSHOLE! YOU STOOD BEHIND ME ON PURPOSE, DIDN'T YOU?! IT'S SO OBVIOUS YOU'RE TRYING TO DISTRACT ME!" Madara irked at being embarrassed in front of his friend; Y/n, "I CAN'T EVEN TAKE A LEAK IF SOMEONE IS STANDING NEAR ME! THAT'S HOW AWARE OF MY SURROUNDINGS I AM!!"