𓆙 Chapter Nine 𓆙

The Third Hokage/Hiruzen's POV:

Y/n is a very unique individual. They seem to have a reincarnation cycle; every single time they die, they come back to life.

I remember Tobirama-Sensei telling me and describing a person named Y/n.

It was such a coincidence that I had gained a student named Y/n, with the same features as Sensei described.

I am curious. How is this happening? Is there something to stop the cycle? Or will it continue for eternity?

And that strange snake, named Kaburamaru, always seems to find his master.

Is he perhaps a summon?

Another interesting feature about Y/n is that they are always the same Jinchuriki of a snake creature.

Y/n is, and always will be, a mystery.

Anyways...before Jiraiya starts to panic, I must inform him about the reincarnation cycle. I must inform him that Y/n is alive in the first place. After all, he has no clue about any of this...

Maybe he can find out more about it....

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

3rd Person POV:

Y/n was inwardly confused, thinking, "Who could I get to train me for the next stage of the chunin exam...?"

BUT WAIT!!

HOW COULD THEY FORGET?!

ZABUZA.

THE MOO-MOO MAN.

MR. MILKY DILFY

AND HAKU.

THE HOT BOY.

"wait...hot?" Y/n pauses, realising what they were just thinking.

You begin to run to the Hokage's office to ask for permission to go to the mist so you could train.

"Hokage-sama...Can I leave the village for training..?" Y/n tilted their head, explaining how they want to train with Zabuza and Haku, "I need to train for the chunin exams, so I want to go and train with Zabuza and Haku.."

The Hokage reluctantly allows it, while internally panicking, "Huh?! I was planning on allowing Jiraiya to watch them or something....Why do they want to leave now of all times?! I fucking jinxed it!!"

Meanwhile, Y/n does not see his panicked face and leaves the room with quite a glad expression. While walking and preparing to go to the mist village, you spot Naruto and some old man.

Assuming he was a pedo, and Naruto was about to be a victim, you gaped at the duo, keeping a close eye on them, prepared to save Naruto.

"HEY, Y/n! Where are you going!" Naruto asks, curiously, coming up to you after noticing you staring.

The old man looks over at you, shocked and with a pale face. It was clear that he was in utter shock and fear.