𓆙 Chapter Eighteen 𓆙

3rd Person POV:

It's been a while. Y/n could sense Naruto, Yamato, Bee, and Motoi's chakra at the waterfall of truth.

Y/n body flickered to the waterfall as everyone greeted you.

Naruto, however, was still sitting in the same spot. He then suddenly stood up, turned around, and smiled.

He defeated his waterfall clone.

Bee then decided to take Naruto as his student.

They then proceeded into the waterfall.

Y/n could already tell that this was going to be troublesome. With Naruto, only trouble could follow.

You squeezed the water out of your hair, as you continued walking to the place Naruto needed to put his head in.

You've never been inside the place before since Bee didn't know you were a jinchuriki. You didn't necessarily need to anyway, as you could already control Akira's chakra.

Y/n and Akira share the same chakra. Akira had previously informed them that their chakras had merged since they got along even when Y/n was younger, unlike Naruto and the kyuubi.

Naruto hid his head into his shirt as he took his head out, successfully scaring everyone.

Yamato freaked out the most, thinking Naruto's head had been ripped off.

The group then proceeded to enter into a cold room. Naruto was informed he had to use the nine tails chakra.

You opted to sit on the side, since you couldn't really do much.

Half of Naruto's body was covered in the Kyuubi's cloak, as he tried to fight against it. The more the cloak covered his body, the more tails began to show up.

It was a horrifying sight to spectate.

Y/n, however, merely had a poker face as they watched Naruto struggle.

After Naruto had succeeded, they began to sense Kisame in Bee's sword.

Bee and Y/n were quick to run out of the room and go after Kisame.

When the duo finally caught up with Kisame, they saw Gai asking whether Kisame is his true self.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

Kisame killed himself after the battle with Y/n, Gai, and Bee.

Despite a suicide taking place, Gai opened the scroll as they all got trapped in a water prison jutsu with a shark inside. The shark managed to escape soon after.

After they escaped the jutsu, Y/n couldn't help but keep on poking Gai, who was having some after effects from it  Yamato was yelling at Y/n to stop with a tick-mark on his forehead.

Y/n didn't stop.

Then, Aoba told Naruto a fake mission which was some idiotic stuff and Naruto believed it. Well, at least it worked...?