𓆙 Chapter Ten 𓆙

3rd Person POV:

The fight was over, and the invasion of Konoha had now finished. The Third-Hokage was dead.

Rin and Kakashi began to catch up on things that had happened without each other's company, and also on missions.

"Hey! Kakashi-Sensei! Is that your girlfriend!?" Naruto questioned, with sparkly eyes.

Sakura hits Naruto's head for being so blunt, "Naruto! Don't assume such things!!" Sakura deadpanned, while also being slightly curious on the duo's relationship

"No. She isn't...." Kakashi replied, eye-smiling.

Rin looks slightly disappointed, but doesn't say anything, "Ah...Yes. We're just close friends." Rin gave a small smile.

"Anyways...where is Y/n? Rin wants to see them." Kakashi asked his two students.

"I'm here..." Your voice appears from behind Kakashi.

This causes Kakashi and Rin to jump slightly.

Naruto grins at you and puts an arm over their shoulder, "Look Y/n! Kakashi-Sensei has a friend! I didn't know he even had any other than that weird green guy...." Naruto says, pointing at Rin.

Kakashi and Rin sweatdropped at this.

"Kakashi-sensei has...friends...?" Y/n tilted their head, as Kakashi felt an arrow strike his heart.

You begin to just stare at Rin.

She begins to sweat.

"Hm." Is the only noise Y/n makes, before looking away.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

Rin's POV:

I hope that they don't hate me...

That stare was so long and awkward...

I began to sweat heavily due to my nervousness.

God, who knew it would be so strange seeing the same person who risked their life for you to be reincarnated as a child...?

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

3rd Person POV:

While Rin was awkwardly sweating, Naruto had grabbed your hand.

"Y/n! Pervy-Sage said to find you, 'cause we're gonna get someone that can heal the people who were hurt!" Naruto explained to Y/n with a grin.

You simply nod your head, indicating that you were fine with going and understood the situation, "Sure..."

Naruto, still holding your hand, drags you where the trio were supposed to meet.

"Oi! Pervy-Sage! I got Y/n!" Naruto shouts over to Jiraiya.

"Great! Now let's get going." Jiraiya smirked towards the duo, as they all walked out of Konoha's gates.