𓆙 Chapter Eleven 𓆙

3rd Person POV:

"Eh?! Why should I fight you?!" Naruto questions, his eyes narrowed in suspicion. Sasuke begins to glare harder at Naruto.

Naruto inwardly thought about how it may just be a spar, and eventually agrees to the fight; wanting to see how much damage his new attack would do against Sasuke.

He wanted to impress you again by defeating Sasuke. They both go up to the rooftop; Sakura and Y/n quickly following after them.

"S-stop! Don't fight!" Sakura pleaded with the duo.

"It's fine, Sakura-Chan! Just stay back and watch me beat Sasuke's ass!" Naruto confidently stated.

You pat Sakura's head to slightly comfort her in a way, whilst watching the two idiots with narrowed eyes, "What suddenly made Sasuke so determined to fight Naruto?" Y/n thought.

Sasuke charges up a Chidori, making Naruto imediately charge up his Rasengan in retaliation.

"W-wait! Stop your attacks! You're going to hurt each other!" Sakura shouts, running forwards to try and stop them.

Y/n was quick to grab Sakura by her collar; stopping her from injuring herself in the process.

Kakashi appears out of nowhere, and redirects both attacks. Kakashi was fuming. Rin was beside him, and quickly went over to Sakura and Y/n to check if they were okay.

"Both of you could've injured Sakura, and yourselves!" Kakashi scowled, "Sasuke! Why would you try to murder your own teammate!" Kakashi angrily glared at Sasuke.

Naruto was shocked, "Wasn't this supposed to be some kind of friendly spar...?!" He thought with narrowed eyes.

Sasuke doesn't say anything, and just looks away with a disappointed expression. He was disappointed Kakashi interrupted. He felt no remorse for his actions of attempted murder.

Sasuke then pulls his hand out of the tank, which his attack had been directed into, making water spill everywhere.

Naruto stayed crouched by his tank, which had a not-as-bad dent in it.

Sasuke smirks, before hearing water rushing out of the tank, "From where...?", Sasuke suddenly backflips, and sees a huge hole at the back of Naruto's water tank.

His eyes widened at the sheer power of Naruto's attack, before glaring again at the blonde male.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

"What are you doing here in the middle of the night, Sasuke?" Y/n's voice questioned the emo male.

"...I could say the same thing to you." Sasuke replied with narrowed eyes, "Go home, and go to sleep, Y/n." Sasuke added, still not looking them in the eye.

He walked right past them, like he wasn't just about to betray everyone in Konoha. His teacher, his friends...

Everyone.

"Y/n...come with me...." Sasuke suddenly blurted out of the blue.

This catches you by surprise, but you were quick to compose yourself and glare down upon such a statement that came out of Sasuke's mouth.