𓆙 Chapter Twenty Three 𓆙

3rd Person POV:

After a while, they reach Tsunade as the others all gasp as they spot the trio; especially murmuring when they realise Y/n's unmasked face.

It's not everyday that you see Y/n without their bandages and with a horrid scar etching from ear to ear on their face, after all.

After a bit of explaining what was going on, they managed to get Sakura to heal Naruto properly and fix the things Y/n's couldn't help with.

After all, Sakura's medical knowledge even surpassed that of Tsunade's.

Surely she should be able to help the young blonde Uzumaki...!

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

Sakura's POV:

I saw Gaara, Y/n, and Naruto. They were arriving on Gaara's sand from a distance...

When they arrived, I saw Y/n trying their best to heal Naruto's more minor injuries and keeping his heartbeat steady.

Naruto looked deathly pale. As if he was going to die any second...

Tears threatened to spill from my eyes in fear of what may happen.

"Naruto..." I murmured.

Gaara immediately went to ask for Lady Tsunade.

I looked at Y/n, realising something...

They...weren't wearing their bandages?!

Their mouth was slitted, ear to ear. The scarring...It was unwillingly done.

It made them look...snake-like.

Their haori had splotches of blood all over it....Y/n was injured.

"Sakura...please...heal Naruto." Y/n quietly murmured to me.

I have never seen Naruto or Y/n in such a condition before...

I hesitantly nodded, "Yes! I'll help him...don't worry, Y/n." I was unable to look Y/n in the face due to their slitted mouth.

I quickly got onto Gaara's sand platform, as I placed both my hands on Naruto's chest and checked for a heartbeat.

It was barely there...If Y/n wasn't helping him, Naruto wouldn't have died a bit ago...

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

After a lot of healing, I was running out of chakra.

At this rate, Naruto might actually die...!

Sweat dripped down my face in nervousness.

I checked his pulse again.

It stopped.

What?