𓆙 Chapter Eight 𓆙

3rd Person POV:

Last time Y/n checked, Kakashi and Naruto were planning to train together.

Kakashi and Naruto planned on training together, so Y/n decided to tag along to simply watch them for a bit since they were bored and didn't have anything to do for a while.

The trio reached a random training field, as Y/n watched from the sidelines with Yamato. Y/n sat comfortably in the branch of a tree, whilst Yamato was stuck standing on the ground, staring awkwardly.

Kakashi began to talk to Naruto about nature manipulation and basic element types, since Naruto was not familiar with his elemental affinity.

Kakashi gave Naruto a piece of chakra paper which was supposed to change forms depending on Naruto's chakra affinity. It could be fire, wind, lightning, earth, or water. It could also be multiple at once.

If it was fire, the paper would catch on fire and burn into ashes. If it was wind, it would split in half. If it were lightning, it would wrinkle up. If it was earth, the paper would turn to dirt and crumble away. And lastly, if it was water, the paper would become wet.

As Naruto inserted the correct amount of chakra into the paper; it split in the middle. He had the wind affinity.

Y/n raised an eyebrow, "Wind affinity, huh?" You tilted your head, staring at the scene.

Yamato hummed, "To be expected...His rasengan technique requires wind, anyways." He stated, as Y/n nodded.

Kakashi and Naruto both began to work on the blonde's wind-style jutsu and techniques and improved it the ones he already had in his skill set. Naruto even gained some new techniques for when he tries to fight Sasuke again.

As the duo did so, Y/n and Yamato talked with one another.

"What are your nature types?" Y/n asked curiously to Yamato.

Yamato pondered for a second, "I have earth, water, and...wood release." He hesitated before telling you the end part.

Y/n was slightly taken aback, "Oh...That's cool?" You awkwardly nodded.

Yamato then paused, "What are yours?"

Y/n frowned for a second, "I don't know.." Y/n shook their head.

Yamato's eyes popped out his head, "You don't know?? Here, let me get you a chakra paper!" He announced, before getting you a paper, "Put a bit of chakra into it, and it'll tell you. You heard Kakashi's explanation, right?"

"Yes.." Y/n murmured, as they did what they had to.

The paper wrinkled and then split it half. One half of the ripped paper burnt to ashes, while the other then turned to dirt, before crumbling apart. This meant Y/n had lightning, wind, earth, and fire.

Yamato smiled slightly, "Huh...interesting...It kinda suits you..? You have all except water."

Y/n was gaping slightly, "I have...way too many."

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

It has been a few days now, and Y/n suddenly gets an emergency call from Yamato and Kakashi. Since it was said to be an emergency, you hurried and went quickly to the location.