𓆙 Chapter Twenty Four 𓆙

3rd Person POV:

Everyone tensed in shock and suspense.

He then went back to Obito's body, as Madara then appeared in this new kind of form.

It was an undeniably powerful new transformation.

Y/n then suddenly loses consciousness, as Kakashi was quick to catch them with worry evident on his face.

"Y/n...?!"

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

Y/n's POV:

I've passed out and awoke in my mindscape.

"What's...going on?" I narrowed my eyes, trying to look around, as I then spotted a person with white hair and pale skin.

He then slowly looked over at me creepily.

"Who are you?" I hissed out, as he merely observed me.

The pale stranger wore strange white clothing and was levitating with black orbs surrounding him.

"Ah...You are my reincarnation..." He said, "My human reincarnation." He cockily smirked.

I frowned, "Human...reincarnation...?"

The stranger then walked towards me, holding my face as if inspecting me; before then nodding approvingly as he eventually let go of my face.

"You still haven't answered my question." I bluntly asked, "Who are you? You look weird."

The stranger dramatically gasped, as if he had been stabbed in the heart, "WEIRD?!"

Akira's booming voice was then heard, "What...are you doing here...?" She hissed.

"You...know this...guy?" I tilt my head in slight confusion.

The man then began to whine immaturely, "Why are you so cold to me!!"

He then faced me, as if he were bipolar and spoke up in a much more mature tone, "I suppose I should get along with my explanation, right?"

"Obviously." I hissed with narrowed eyes.

"I am Satoshi...Satoshi Otsutsuki..." He introduced himself, "My older brothers are called Hamura and Hagoromo Otsutsuki. My mother is Kaguya Otsutsuki...I am sure you have heard of her before."

My eyes slightly widened in the realisation, "Kaguya...Otsutsuki...The mother of chakra..."

"Yeah...That's her. She got powers from eating a chakra fruit." Satoshi nodded, "She changed for the worst, and my brothers and I had to defeat her and seal her into the moon....Don't get me wrong, I love my mother. But I did what I had to."

Satoshi then explained how Sasuke and Naruto were the reincarnations of Hamura and Hagoromo, and how they were most likely meeting with Hagoromo to save the world.

He also described the infinite tsukuyomi and how if it was activated, everyone would die.

"Put both your hands in mine, and you will finally awaken." Satoshi bluntly stated.