𓆙 Chapter Three 𓆙

3rd Person POV:

"Is he dead?" Y/n asked, tilting their head and poking Kakashi's limp form which was on Gai's back.

"He is looking pretty pale..." Tenten added with an amused expression, watching their teachers rivalry, "Gai-sensei really does take these challenges a bit too far..." She sweatdropped.

Lee had also tried to copy his sensei, and tried to convince Neji to get on his back as well, "Come on, Neji, my dear rival!!"

Neji, however, was very spooked and disgusted, "Hell no..." Neji replied with a creeped out face.

"M-Maybe we should stop by the hospital before we report to the hokage..." Sakura sweatdropped, while watching her unconscious sensei.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

"Oh! He's waking up, Dattebayo!" Naruto exclaimed at the sight of Kakashi finally opening his eyes.

Y/n was just tired of staying in the hospital for so long, "Finally.." Y/n murmured.

"So I'm here again..." Kakashi grumbles, looking around the hospital in disdain. It was no secret in the team that Kakashi disliked hospitals.

"What's new? Maybe you should make the hospital your home, with the amount of times you end up here..." Y/n slyly smirked under their bandaged mouth.

Kakashi shot them a weak glare, "Hey! It's not even my fault, it's Gai's fault!!"

"Watch it, Y/n. He might stab you with his blood pressure monitor!!" Sakura jokes, also now slyly smirking.

"Before or after he chokes Y/n with his hospital gown?" Naruto added in, also smirking in an evil way.

Everyone else in the room was vaguely confused and slightly left out on the joke. They all didn't know about Kakashi's fear of hospitals.

"You think they stitched sensei's name on the gown so they don't have to get a new one every time?" Sakura snickered.

"Very funny. You guys are hilarious." Kakashi deadpanned.

"Does Kakashi-Sensei really have his name stitched on a hospital gown?" Tenten whispered to Y/n, sweatdropping slightly.

"That's enough of torturing Kakashi." Tsunade entered the room, hands on hips. Her demeanour was authoritative, but her eyes showed a slight bit of amusement at Team Seven's antics.