𓆙 Chapter Fourteen 𓆙

3rd Person POV:

"Well...if Iguro refuses to join....I will simply force them." Pein spoke, emphasising your discarded surname, narrowing his eyes dangerously at Naruto's remark.

This causes Naruto to slightly growl in anger, as his hairs on his neck shiver.

They began to fight.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

Y/n's POV:

Since Naruto was fighting Pein, Itachi and I were helping people that were still alive escape and get to safety.

Suddenly you hear someone shout out loud, "ITACHI!! THAT DISGUISE IS PATHETIC-"

It was Shisui, Itachi's cousin and partner in crime. Itachi gained a slight tick-mark at Shisui's sudden insult.

"My disguise is perfectly fine! Nobody has found out...Why aren't you surprised i'm alive?..." Itachi Irked at his idiot cousin, tilting his head slightly.

"I am surprised! It was only just a slight hunch. I'm surprised you're in Konoha of all places, too..." Shisui shrugs, "Oh, Iguro! Hello!" He adds, with a grin.

You nod in acknowledgement, "You can just call me Y/n L/n. I dislike my original surname..." You state, as you observed the two cousins.

"You should also henge into a disguise, Shisui. People will freak out if they see you." You explained to the missing ninja with a deadpan.

"Oh yeah.." Shisui sweatdropped, as he changed his appearance.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

3rd Person POV:

Naruto was pinned to the ground, poles going through his body to keep him still and in his place.

"W...Why are you doing this?!" Naruto yelled at the ginger.

Pein crouched down to face Naruto, explaining how nobody was there to help him when he was struggling.

All of this fight that Pein was doing was actually for peace and justice.

What about his family? His friends? His village? They suffered at the same fate as Konoha due to the hands of the hidden leaf ninjas; the same people who preach about peace and justice.

Konoha wasn't as perfect as some wish it would be. The world is not truly black and white, but instead grey.

But that is what life is; cruel.

Pein then proceeded to compare both Naruto and his goals; the peace that Jiraiya envisioned. Both are motivated by their desires for peace and justice.

The justice Pein delivered against the leaf village truly isn't different from what Naruto was trying to do Pein, in some sense.

Everyone feels the same pain in losing something dear; and everyone has at least felt that once in their life. Naruto has, and Pein states that.