𓆙 Chapter Sixteen 𓆙

Y/n's POV:

Sometimes I wonder.

Why am I alive?...

Why was I born?...

I then heard people in the village yelling that Lady Tsunade had finally woken up.

My face wore a stoic poker face, "I should go see Itachi and Shisui..."

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

3rd Person POV:

Y/n, Itachi, and Shisui were all sitting in a tree that Y/n had dragged them to.

The villagers now know about how Itachi and Shisui were citizens. It was kept a secret that only citizens on Konoha were allowed to have knowledge of.

If anyone outside the village knew, the consequences would be very serious.

Everyone had gotten used to them now; even greeting them on the streets.

"Are you worried?" Shisui tilted his head at Y/n.

"Worried...?" Y/n asked with a slightly confused expression.

"About the war." Itachi elaborates for Shisui, "Shisui and I have already endured one before...You haven't."

"Of course." Y/n bluntly stated, "Who wouldn't? We are going against a very strong enemy..." You vaguely replied, not facing the Uchiha duo.

Shisui and Itachi glanced at each other, not saying anything else.

"Let's get dango!" Shisui grinned, suddenly interrupting the silence and trying to change the subject.

You and Itachi immediately agreed in unison.

Shisui sweatdropped at the duo's love for the same food.

My poor wallet..." Shisui sniffled in utter fear.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

The very next morning, Tsunade explained to Y/n that they would have to go with Naruto on a mission. She also suggested to begin training harder for the war, as she was worried for them.

Y/n went back to their home and stared at Itachi and Shisui for a second.

"I'm going on a mission. Don't do anything dumb." Y/n bluntly said, causing the Uchiha's to sweatdrop.

Itachi and Shisui faced each other with an evil smirk, knowing they'd both be doing the opposite of what you told them.

You decided to take Mitsuri and place her on your head. Kaburamaru was around your neck, as usual.