𓆙 Chapter Four 𓆙

3rd Person POV:

The demon brother that you were fighting seemed to get slightly frightened by your sudden statement.

And then they seem to realise, 'Oh! They're just fighting a motherfucking kid! I can handle this.'

But what they failed to realise is that YOU AIN'T A NORMAL MOTHERFUCKING KID!

Kaburamaru, while hiding in your sleeve, bit the demon brothers hand viciously.

The demon brother didn't know you had a snek, so he was curious on what bit him.

He shrugged it off as it just being a bug.

Little does he know....

Kaburamaru is venomous.

Kaburamaru can turn this venom on and off if he wishes to, and that's what he did.

The demon brother began to feel the side effects of the venom, and suddenly took in a sharp gasp of air.

His skin was turning purple in some placed, as he coughed up some blood.

His veins began to pop out his skin, as he fell to the ground.

You watched as the man was squirming on the ground, enjoying his pain.

Kakashi arrived just in time to stop Sasuke and Sakura from getting hurt.

"Oi...Y/n...Is that poison?.." Kakashi asks, due to seeing Kaburamaru using the same venom in the past on enemy ninja's.

"Yes." You replied, bluntly, uncaring that you had just killed a person. After all, in your eyes, he deserved death. A painful one.

Naruto had also gotten poisoned, but by the chains that the demon brothers had used.

After Naruto was done with his dramatic speech, and gotten healed by a familiar fox, they continued on their journey.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

They were walking until Naruto started attacking some bushes with his kunai...