𓆙 Chapter Twenty Five 𓆙

3rd Person POV:

To say Y/n was shocked would be a total understatement. Kaguya Otsutsuki just appeared, after all.

The mother of chakra then began to use her hair, attacking people with it. It was sharp like blades, striking people down savagely.

Naruto, Y/n, and Sasuke all got thrown backwards, as Kaguya floated towards them. She began to cry as she said stuff about the trio being reincarnations of her children.

She then spoke of how the Earth was basically her nursery at this point.

Y/n felt scared. This woman, after all, was technically the God of this world. The one who created chakra. The one who created everything.

Y/n has never felt such a strong emotion of fear since their childhood days.

They were then all suddenly transported near to some lava, as some began to fall.

Immediately, Y/n used their new abilities from Satoshi to quickly create a platform for Kakashi, Obito, Sakura, and Sasuke.

"Naruto! You can levitate, idiot!" Y/n hissed, as Naruto continued to fall; unable to compose himself and his emotions so he could fly.

Y/n narrowed their eyes, quickly bringing the blonde to the platform, as Naruto flushed a bright pink.

"Thanks, Y/n..." Naruto slightly grinned, as Y/n sweatdropped.

" Naruto slightly grinned, as Y/n sweatdropped

"This speed...there's no denying it...you're Satoshi's reincarnation..." Kaguya spoke up, as she stared at you with slight fondness and an explainable emotion.

Y/n carefully stared at the woman with great caution.

She stared back, more specifically, to your face and the scar that etched across it.

Y/n was quick to notice, and face back towards Sasuke and Naruto.

"Naruto...Y/n...I'm going to be frank with you both." Sasuke stated, as the duo perked up at their names, "This world will come to an end if any of us die."

"Naruto, only your six paths of power of the light style, and my six paths of power of the shadow style can seal this being before us." Sasuke murmured to the duo.

"Got it!" Naruto nodded.

"Y/n, you have that speed, like she said, right? You also have your other abilities from Satoshi. You need to support us when fighting, got it?" Sasuke narrowed his eyes at Y/n, who deadpanned.

"Yeah...I got it." Y/n hissed back.

Sasuke nodded confidently, "Great."

TBC...