𓆙 Chapter Thirteen 𓆙

3rd Person POV:

Y/n had brought Itachi to Konoha under a simple genjutsu which disguised him and made him look like another person.

When Y/n had informed the hokage, to say she was surprised would be an utter understatement.

"So...You're telling me that you have just revived Itachi Uchiha from the dead and decided to bring him to Konoha?..." Tsunade gaped a little.

"Yes." Y/n bluntly nodded, as Itachi sweatdropped.

"How-...what? How did you just revive a person from the dead?!" Tsunade's eyes were dots.

Y/n shrugged, "Akira."

Both Itachi and Tsunade deadpanned at your blunt replies.

Tsunade sighed, "Fine. I will have to tell some people about this...revival. Also, he will be staying with you."

"Who are you telling?" Y/n narrowed their eyes, "You better not tell that useless extra, Danzo."

"Pft-" Itachi stifled his laughter.

"I will not tell him, don't worry." Tsunade agreed, deciding to ignore your insult towards the man, "I'm only telling people such as Kakashi, who are fully trusted within the village."

"Also...YOU LOOKED INTO MY SCROLLS AND SAW THE WHOLE UCHIHA MASSACRE??" Tsunade irked, her hair covering her eyes, "THE HELL WERE YOU LOOKING INTO MY STUFF FOR??!"

Y/n sweatdropped, "...Bye." Y/n quickly ran off, dragging Itachi with them.

The duo both ran away from the raging hokage, who began to chase them around Konoha like a crazy woman.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

Naruto was informed that Jiraiya had passed away in battle. Naruto's utter anger and sadness made him want to avenge his fallen teacher.

Itachi, who was still in disguise, and Y/n were walking around the village and simply getting to know each other for the moment.

"So...What's our plan for Shisui? How will we find him?" Y/n tilted their head at Itachi.

Itachi paused, "I don't know. He may try and seek out us before we seek him out. I'm sure he's just going to appear out of nowhere one random day." He deadpanned.

"So he's momentarily hiding?" Y/n concluded.

"Yes." Itachi nodded.

You suddenly stopped in your tracks.

"Dango..." You said, staring at the dango shop.

"Dango..." Itachi also said, staring at the dango shop.

You both rushed in, and ate dango together.

It's safe to say that the duo became dango buddies.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

A person began to fly up into the air, spectating the leaf village underneath him.

"This world shall know pain..." He echoed, glaring down at the village in utter disdain and hate.

"Almighty...push!"

The village was completely destroyed in only one singular attack, turning the village into a mere crater in the ground.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

Itachi's POV:

Pein destroyed the village.

He destroyed it all.

"I was actually having fun and enjoying myself for once, too" I scoffed to myself, annoyed by the ginger's actions.

"What...?" Y/n murmured in shock at the sudden attack on the village out of nowhere. Veins began to pop out of their face, "How strong is this guy?!"

 Veins began to pop out of their face, "How strong is this guy?!"

"He calls himself 'Pein'. He is the leader, and by far one of the strongest. I'm not sure exactly how on a scale, but he has a huge God-complex.." I gave a description, as my eyes narrowed.

"I see...I hope Mitsuri and Kaburamaru are okay." Y/n's eyes were covered by their hair.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

3rd Person POV:

Naruto arrived, stronger than ever and in sage mode.

He was on top of a frog, that was on a frog.

Tsunade suddenly went in front of Naruto, exclaimed that she would handle Pein and his paths, as she was fifth hokage. It was her job to protect the village, after all.

Suddenly, a random Pein came flying at her, but Naruto quickly stopped him by slamming him to the ground before glaring and stating that Pein's business was with him, not anyone else.

However, Pein responded, "Yes, but not fully. We are also here to recruit Y/n Iguro."

At this, Naruto was extremely annoyed, "Y/N ISN'T GONNA JOIN YOU, YOU BASTARD!" Naruto irked, "AND STOP CALLING THEM 'IGURO'!!"

TBC...