Chapter One

~ Five years ago ~

"Dani!"

"Sasha! ... Why are we yelling?" I stuffed the food into my mouth, eyes on my best friend as she glared back at me.

"That was the last slice! You've already eaten three quarters of the pizza." She whined, huffing as she flopped back against the couch pillow.

Rolling my eyes, I gave the half eaten slice to her, laughing when her excitement took over and she downed it in two bites, washing it down with the last remnants of the beer at her side.

"I don't even know how you eat that much. Where in hell do you put it?"

I smirked, cocking an eyebrow at her. "In my mouth. Need me to show you?"

Rising to my hands and knees, I advanced on her. Quickly straddling her lap and bending lower, my lips brushed over hers, the taste of alcohol still evident on her tongue. Trailing my fingers up her thigh, she squeaked, instantly breathless and shuddering beneath me.

Fuck, that's hot.

My fingers teased her, circling her sensitive clit with my thumb, two spearing inside of her clenching core and curling against the spot I knew she loved.

"Besides!" I pulled my hand back and jumped to sit cross-legged beside her, bringing my fingers to my mouth and sucking them in. "I happen to love pizza. You said you wanted to watch a movie?"

"Fuck the movie. Quickie first." Sasha scoffed, running to her bedroom and re-emerging with her go-to vibrator.

Hell yes.

I bit my lip in a smirk at the buzzing that suddenly filled the room. Quickly making my way back over towards her, I slanted my lips over hers, flicking my tongue against hers with a moan. She pressed the pulsating toy against my clit, eliciting a scream from me as my body jolted, pussy flooding with furious arousal and the biting need to come.

Eager for her to fly with me, I snaked my arm down, plunging two fingers inside of her tight depths, using my palm to rub at her clit. The humming in the room grew louder and I gasped, the toy suddenly up to its highest setting.

"Fuck! Dammit Sash, that's not fair. Not-" I shuddered, forcing my orgasm back, "-yet." I growled against her mouth when she pushed the toy down my slit once, sliding it back up and pressing it into my core.

My nails dug into the couch cushions, abs flexing as I fought the need to let go. Spinning my hips away, I caught her off guard, her hand dropping from the toy as it stayed on its highest vibration, still lodged inside of me.

I flinched, battling my body and grabbing her thighs instead, yanking her down towards my face, her legs on either side of my head. Swiping my tongue through her soaked folds, I hummed at her taste, diving deeper. I fucked her with my fingers, sucking my lips around her clit, pushing her to the edge and finally jumping off with her.

She screamed above me, her hands slapping at the armrest as she came against my tongue, the toy inside of me still wreaking havoc on my trembling body.

I groaned, reaching back and groaning as I pulled the toy free, flicking it to the off setting and chucking it onto the cushion next to me.

"Mmm... you know-" she propped herself up and grabbed the vibrator before I could react, surprising me when she began licking my arousal from it like it was her favorite lollipop.

Holy-

"-you still won't let me eat you out."

Ah fuck. Here we go.