Chapter Thirty-Four

"Wrong answer, Barbie."

Tucker's lips tickled my ear, goosebumps raising on my skin. His hand flatted over my lower ribs, holding me tight against the hard lines of his body. A shudder jolted my body at the feeling of his teeth nipping on my lower lobe, and before I realized where his jealousy had led him, he'd turned and hoisted me up, holding me to him as he pushed through the sweaty crowd.

Kicking the bathroom door open, he dropped me to my feet and turned the lock.

"Excuse the fuck out of me, you fucking overgrown weasel! I was dancing with my date, and I was having fun."

Tucker narrowed his eyes and cocked his head a moment, his eyes lowering agonizingly slow down my body, taking back up with an even more languorous pace.

"You piss me off." I crossed my arms over my chest and tapped my foot against the hard concrete flooring, breaths heaving under his hungry stare.

It had been too long without feeling his calloused hands on my skin, too long without his lips on mine. Too long without feeling him inside me. It had been three months too damn long. And when my gaze dropped to the obvious bulge under his jeans, I knew he agreed.

I rolled my eyes and tapped my foot faster, dramatically slamming my hands onto my hips. "What the fuck are you staring at?"

"You really like to push your luck, don't you, Barbie?" He took a slow step towards me, eyes locked on mine as his lips curved into a low smirk.

I rolled my eyes again. "I don't fucking have time for your bullshit again. I came here to get fucked tonight, so get the fuck out of my way."

I stepped forward, but of course, he didn't budge. Instead, my words had him tensing immeasurably, nearly shaking with boiling irritation. My own chest was heaving with anger while we stared each other down, and just as I cocked my mouth into a mischievous grin and stepped to stand against him, his arms wrapped around me and I found myself spun with my back to the locked door, Tucker's hand around my throat, the other gripping at my hip.

"Why do you always have to fucking bait me?" His head descended closer, his lips brushing over mine.

I wanted to cry out when his muscled thigh pushed between my legs, edging my dress up and pressing against my pussy. His hand on my hip pushed me tighter down onto his leg and I bucked against him, letting my eyelids flutter closed for a second and memorizing the pleasure coursing through my overheated body.

"Why, Daniella? Huh?" Tucker tightened his fingers on the sides of my throat.

I refused to answer his question, smiling menacingly up at him and pressing my neck harder into his hand. His fingers twitched where they held my skin and he groaned, closing the gap and covering my lips with his. I bit down on his lip, not wanting to give in so easily, but my body was screaming in protest at me when I pushed him away.

"Fuck you," I spat the words at him, chest burning.

His jaw clamped tight, beard flexing around his chin from the tension. My fingers itched to reach out to him, to pull him back in, but I forced myself back against the door. My core clenched in need; the lace of my thong soaked through already. A bang of a knock on the door behind me reverberated through my body, sending a twinge down my legs and toes. Tucker's eyebrows raised at me, curiously waiting to see what I'd say or do. I had to give myself a minute, too, also wondering what I'd decide.

I locked eyes with Tucker, making my decision.

"Go the fuck away! Bathroom's broken."

Taking no time to think any further, Tucker stepped up against me once more, slanting his mouth over mine and kissing me deeply. His tongue speared between my lips, and I almost forgot why I'd walked away from him months prior. Almost.