Chapter Twenty-Nine

My fingers curled against the tile of the shower's wall, smooth against my skin. The water sliced around us in warm streams, dripping over our bodies as they tangled together.

Tucker's hands tightened on my tits, his forearms pressing tighter against my ribs to pull me closer into the curve of his body. He slowed his frantic thrusts, leaning against my back and pushing me harder into the tile.

"Fuck, I'll never get tired of this. You feel incredible." His breathing was shallow and ragged in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

Pleasure ricocheted through me when his left hand skimmed down my waist, gripping onto my hip for leverage. He kept up his languorous pace, the slow movements edging my body as I felt every ridge and line of his cock inside of me. His fingers pinched at my nipple, his other hand digging into my hip and pulling my lower body harder against his. I cried out my pleasure, biting my lip.

My fingertips kneaded on the smooth wall, grasping for something to hold onto, anything to keep me steady when my knees and legs began to shake.

Tucker's hand left my hip, traveling slowly up my torso, and curved around my throat. I bit my lip harder when his grip tightened, feeling his control slipping slowly, though he tried to keep his pace set in torturous thrusts. When his hips faltered, I spun and pushed his hands away from my throat and breast, guiding them to my ass to lift me to him.

I held my knees tight to his hips, lowered back down onto his cock, and began to move. I was chasing the high he'd held from me, his smirk all too knowing. His back hit the wall, shoulders and biceps tight as the muscles flexed beneath his inked skin. The water sprayed over it, water running down, tracing the lines etched there.

I moaned low in my throat, taking him in deep strokes again and again. Tucker's lips locked onto mine with a growl of my name falling from them.

"Fucking hell, Dani," he whispered, his beard trickling over my chin, "fuck yes, baby. God, you're fucking perfect."

His words, coated with pleasure, pushed me to move faster. I tightened my knees on his hips and lifted myself higher, then took him deeper, until I was screaming. My release was seconds away, but before I could grab it, Tucker pressed my back to the door of the shower, halting my movements and delaying my orgasm yet again.

"Not yet, Barbie."

I rolled my eyes and bit down on his lower lip - harder than I'd intended, too, because a curse flew from his mouth and he glared down at me.

Oops.

"Now that wasn't very nice, was it?"

My pussy clenched against the dark tone of his words and I huffed, my body's overwhelming readiness for him so constant.

"Always so goddamn sassy," he smirked down at me, though his eyes weren't reading light.

Still buried inside of me, Tucker opened the shower's door and stepped out, the water left forgotten in its consistent lonely streams behind us. He dropped me to the bed, the sudden sting of the chilled air against my core a rush of adrenaline to my already-charged libido.

I stared up at him, expecting and waiting for him to fill me again, but he didn't. He simply stood at the foot of the bed, fixed his dripping, soaked hair, and kept his eyes locked on me. He dropped a hand to stroke his cock, still glistening with my arousal. When his thumb dipped into the slit, a shudder rippled over his chest and he closed his eyes, loving the pleasure it gave him.

Flipping to my hands and knees, I spun, replacing his hand with my mouth.

"Fuck!" His legs bunched and body went rigid, hands lacing through my hair and holding it still as he began to snap his hips.