Chapter Twenty-Two

~ Tucker's POV ~

Why did I ask that? Why am I still standing here? Fucking move, leave, make her go home. You idiot.

Fuck she looks sexy as all hell.

I kept my distance, standing across the room, still planted in the doorway. From base to tip, I moved my hand slowly over my dick, still in tune with her movements as she used the small toy. My thumb dipped across the head, the bead of pre-cum there mocking me further on how hot she made me.

Before I could come to my senses and walk away, she stood, stripped, and made a direct line to me. I couldn't stop myself, couldn't find the strength or will. My eyes were locked to her, glued to her hips as they swayed with each step. Her tanned skin glistened under the lighting above, tempting my fingers, my tongue. She was my darkest, most erotic dream there in front of me, her tits perfect for my hands, legs a perfect fit around my waist. Her full lips taunted my thoughts every minute of every day, her moans and screams engrained in my memory.

I'd only had her once, but it wasn't nearly enough. It would never be enough and I knew it.

But I couldn't handle that.

What the fuck have you done to me, Daniella?

Suddenly, her slender arms hooked around my neck and she jumped, locking her ankles around my waist. My hand fell away from my cock, just in time for her movement to drive her body down on me, taking me to the hilt in one swift motion.

She screamed and I had to bite one back myself, stumbling back a step and grabbing frantically for the doorframe. I cupped her ass, massaging it roughly and groaning when her core clenched around me. Tightening her knees at my hips, she dropped her head back and started to move, but I slapped her ass and spun, pressing her back to the wall.

"You asshole," she gasped, fighting my strength and desperately trying to wiggle her body.

"Not a fucking chance in hell are you getting off that easy."

I was shaking. The need to pull back and drive inside of her, feel her pussy tighten on me, hear her cries of pleasure, it was all too much. My muscles fought my mind and I almost gave in. Until she spoke again.

"Fuck me, god dammit. Since you wouldn't come and make good on your promise after ruining my date."

I froze, my hands twitching against her ass. "What was your plan tonight? Huh? Were you gonna fuck him? Here?"

"Would you have let me?"

The challenge in her words had my mind nagging in the back of my head.

Would I have let her? I frowned. Considering I was about to fight the ghost of a fucker she sat on top of, no. No, I clearly wouldn't have.

"That's not the point."

She growled, repeating myself. "Would you have let me? Tell me, Tucker."

Fuck. Why does my name have to roll off her tongue like the sexiest dance? What I wouldn't give to hear it every minute of the day.

"No."

"Why not?" She was baiting me again. Naturally. It was all she seemed to do. She'd seen my jealousy tonight and was running with it.

"Were you going to think of me while you fucked him?" I pulled back slowly, biting back a groan as her pussy grew wetter around my cock, coating the jeans barely opened at my hips.

"Were you going to pretend it was me between your legs? Picture me when you looked up from your knees with his cock in your mouth?"

She shivered in my arms, her lips parting for a moment, the truth on her tongue, but she forced it back and gave me a sexy smirk. "Not a chance. Maybe he would've been better. I bet he'd have made me come by now. I bet he'd have me screaming for him over and over. He'd fuck me until I forgot your name."