Chapter Seven

My back was pressed against the wall, Eli's large hand curving around my throat as his lips moved aggressively over mine. A moan sounded from me, my fingers tangling in the fabric of his tee, grabbing and forcing it up over his head. Pushing him back a step, he let me go and began to undress, watching as I turned to Willow, a seductive smirk spreading slowly over my lips.

Without hesitation, her hand tunneled into my hair and she pulled me close into the curve of her body. She bent low, dipping her head down and slanting her lips over my own. Her tongue begged for greater access, moving to meet mine and dance alongside it.

Eli's lips feathered over the back of my neck and down to my collar bone, his teeth nipping at my heated skin. My arousal pooled between my legs, pussy aching to be touched.

Willow lifted her lips, crying out when my hand lowered, rubbing at her clit through her skimpy shorts. "Bed... bedroom... where?"

I shook my head, nodding back towards the living room. "Couch is closer."

Eli shifted behind me, his bare chest against my back wreaking havoc on my sanity. "Couch isn't big enough for the three of us, D."

Guess we're about to find out.

I groaned, ignoring his words and backing up towards my goal, pulling Willow along, Eli inevitably moving back with us.

Willow's hands on my tank top moved more quickly than I could react to, her fingers wrapping in the material and ripping it open. I watched the shredded remnants fall to the floor at my feet. She shimmied out of her shorts slowly, my eyes glued to the swaying movement of her hips.

I was lost, mesmerized in her wicked seduction, and I never wanted to leave its grasp.

Eli's hands wrapped around my hips, undoing my own pants and pushing them off of me, his teeth biting at my legs the whole way down. I laughed at the tickle it caused, but gasped when his arm snaked back up, his fingers dipping under my panties and immediately pressing inside of my core.

I shuddered as he played and whimpered from the loss when he eased them back out, only to find myself bent over and pushed to kneel on the couch cushion in front of me. I grinned, lowering my head between Willow's open thighs. Ripping her lace thong off, I threw it aside and dipped lower. My tongue slid through her folds, the taste of her desire hot against my mouth.

"Fuck," she whispered above me, her hand weaving into my hair to hold me in place, the other thrown across her forehead.

Eli disappeared for a moment, returning with a new toy in his hand. He dropped it next to me on the couch and moved behind me, sliding two fingers inside the clenching depths of my pussy in a blink.

I moaned, grinding back against his hand, needing more. Flicking on the toy he'd gotten, I moved up to wrap my lips around Willow's clit, sucking at it as I pressed the toy slowly inside of her. She screamed above me, biting at the couch pillow. Wiggling her hips, she bore down against the toy, screaming, trying to take more of it as I kept up my languorous pace.

Eli's fingers were suddenly gone, the sound of the foil packet torn open resounding through the wave of moans coming from Willow. I gasped as he pressed forward, a hand on my hip to hold me in place.

I moved the toy inside of her faster, flicking my tongue against her swollen clit and bringing her to the edge, then slowing my movements and prolonging her pleasure.

Eli plunged into me from behind, his lust-fueled breaths lighting my body ablaze, shaking with the impending orgasm that was rapidly approaching. It was too hot, too much, and I was walking the line of insanity when his arm curved around my hip to play with my clit, sending me into a frenzy of need.